infernape VS blaziken

wario2ooo said:
hmm...is that a good thing?.....:lol:

eh.....they dont listen

plz stop posting here.......

:wtf:

Look at it again...

What is wrong with this thread?

It is just like all those other. who's your fav pokemon and stuff, harmless fun I suppose.

It wont get locked for a while, the only MOD that is on recently is trulen who doesnt have power in this section.

Cpt.McCloud said:
:wtf:

Look at it again...

What is wrong with this thread?

It is just like all those other. who's your fav pokemon and stuff, harmless fun I suppose.

It wont get locked for a while, the only MOD that is on recently is trulen who doesnt have power in this section.
soooo true... some people said i should be a mod just for this section so i could clean this place up when the other mods aren't here.. like i0n's absence.. get what im saying?

PokeChamp said:
soooo true... some people said i should be a mod just for this section so i could clean this place up when the other mods aren't here.. like i0n's absence.. get what im saying?

Yes but no offence most of the pokemon sectioners dont really know much about forums and such as they only stay in this section.

There hasnt been a new MOD since jill and if a new mod was to be appointed i0n would choose someone like syntax.

No offence, but there is better choices out there.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes but no offence most of the pokemon sectioners dont really know much about forums and such as they only stay in this section.

There hasnt been a new MOD since jill and if a new mod was to be appointed i0n would choose someone like syntax.

No offence, but there is better choices out there.
there isn't a more active poke'fan on here other than emmspokemon.. and since when has syntax come here?

i may not be the best, but i am more active than beloved Chicagoan
(no offence, but its true)

meh, im a mod at 2 other places.. and i would love to mod here so this place is spam proof...

PokeChamp said:
there isn't a more active poke'fan on here other than emmspokemon.. and since when has syntax come here?

i may not be the best, but i am more active than beloved Chicagoan
(no offence, but its true)

meh, im a mod at 2 other places.. and i would love to mod here so this place is spam proof...

Emms may be active but that doesnt mean she is the best choice, selecting a mod for a site with over 30'000 members would be a hard task and the person has to be mature and knows how to work VBulletin modcp and knows the strings very well on the site.

Syntax may not have been on the pokemon sections but he if anyone deserves to be a mod, he started the wiichat interviews, follows the rules and trys to help out.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Emms may be active but that doesnt mean she is the best choice, selecting a mod for a site with over 30'000 members would be a hard task and the person has to be mature and knows how to work VBulletin modcp and knows the strings very well on the site.

Syntax may not have been on the pokemon sections but he if anyone deserves to be a mod, he started the wiichat interviews, follows the rules and trys to help out.
i'm only talking about being a mod in the pokemon forum, i know there is waaay better choices, and i will admit that! :yesnod:

but seriously, i am most likely on more than anybody else on this sub-forum...

PokeChamp said:
i'm only talking about being a mod in the pokemon forum, i know there is waaay better choices, and i will admit that! :yesnod:

but seriously, i am most likely on more than anybody else on this sub-forum...
even if you are the most active you're a bit too noobish to mod.

Back