Is BWII really worth it?

I think it's really fun. It was worth my $50

It just depends on what you like. The cartoonish animations and the weird quirky sounds are kinda cool, and pretty amusing. The campaign is kinda short, and the Online is pretty chaotic, but in a good way. No Voice chat makes it difficult to communicate with your partner during co-op, but they implimented some game controls to help with it (but i would much rather have voice chat and a headset)

Rent it. thats the best piece of advice i can give you since i don't know what kinda of gamer you are.

I´d say dependint on the type of games you like: Hell yea!

Huge fan right here ;) so its not really a good advice. Rent it i'd say

I was skeptical before buying it because I never played the first, and didn't like advance wars. But this game is really fun, and despite its flaws the online multiplayer will give lots of replay value. If your still very skeptical, rent it as one of the other posters said. (unless of course all you have around you is blockbuster, where you basically pay for half the game just to rent)

KyleForMe said:
I was skeptical before buying it because I never played the first, and didn't like advance wars. But this game is really fun, and despite its flaws the online multiplayer will give lots of replay value. If your still very skeptical, rent it as one of the other posters said. (unless of course all you have around you is blockbuster, where you basically pay for half the game just to rent)
you didn't like advance wars!? :eek:ut:

yeah anywho i might not get this game because the first one didn't impress me.

well if your nervous about wasting ur monet, you could always rent it and make ur decision from there

I love this game, but it's just about what you like. There is some strategy involved, and a shooter. Online also makes this game great.

agreed with manufan, this game is awesome....by my standards atleast, and the online capability really extends this games playing time, if i were you, ide buy this game

Samus101 said:
I was wondering if I should get BWII, because I really don't want to waste $50.

i dont think it is even worth 30 bux, i bought it and sold it, im to big of fan of shooters to play this garbage.

i wud just rent it n c if u like it, but for a hardcore gamer who loves good games this was a waste of 55bux

*btw if u gunna get this for online play i wud reconsider, theres no depth in it..*

Oliver_18 said:
OMFG you are planing on not buying it watch these

it looks amazing i've got number 1 and it is amazing

you can drive almost anything

and wi-fi will be amazing you can fight anyone on wi-fi *drools*

http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/849/849911.html

ya i thought it was bad ass when i seen like 5 differ vid's on it, but soon as i started it and 20min into it, i was like, ehhh so whats the big deal.

l7cx1Cl said:
ya i thought it was bad ass when i seen like 5 differ vid's on it, but soon as i started it and 20min into it, i was like, ehhh so whats the big deal.

Only playing 20 minutes dosen't really show you the full potential of a game.

Good feedback, I may have to buy this after Galaxy.
Sadly my heart is set on Mario :lol:

Back