is it me or is the BEST FPS on PS3....

I would agree regarding FPS on the PS3. Owning all of the big 3 consoles, I must admit, that it's a tie for me between Resistance and COD4. (My all time favorite FPS is STILL the Half Life series however).

As I have only owned my PS3 for a few months, I must admit, after playing GOW and all the Halo's, I was VERY surprised at how much I enjoyed Resistance. The gameplay is just plane fun, and the story keep you pushing through it.

So yeah, I think the PS3 has the best choices in this category for now. Now bring on some new RPG's for the darn thing, and I'll be really happy with it!

T3kNi9e said:
Then that means you must not like its story/world/guns. The only difference in Resistance vs Halo is basically its "setting"

They're both run n gun shooters, you jump around and strafe alot, you throw grenades alot, etc.

Thats all fun and stuff, but for me it gets old fast.

Thats why I won't bother buying UT3, Killzone 2, Haze, etc. etc.

Which btw, my brother is a PS3 fanboy (he admitted it) and he predicts Haze will suck. He also predicts Killzone 2 will be okay but nothing great. Somewhere around the 8's.

What do other people think about Haze/KZ2? I never cared since im not gonna buy it.

Nahh.

Halo has a completely different feel about it. Personally, I don't think it involves as much skill as COD4 or CS. But resistance doesn't involve too much skill either, an arguable comment, but I believe it's so.

If your brother is on the team developing either of those two games, then that's a fair judgement. If not, then he must be a time traveler. We'll see whether or not Killzone 2 and Haze are run and gun games.

I said UT3, Resistance, Killzone were "Run n Gun, Shoot em ups" LIKE Halo. I wasn't saying Halo was better... I dont even like Halo personally.

CS 1.6 is the original CS, which is a mod of Half-Life. It's still being played as of now alot and still is at major leagues and tournaments like CAL and WCG.

T3kNi9e said:
I said UT3, Resistance, Killzone were "Run n Gun, Shoot em ups" LIKE Halo. I wasn't saying Halo was better... I dont even like Halo personally.

CS 1.6 is the original CS, which is a mod of Half-Life. It's still being played as of now alot and still is at major leagues and tournaments like CAL and WCG.

I preffer pudding over jello. Also pie over cake.

Hmmz...for onlinez when i gets mah PS3, shuld i get Resistance or UT3? I ask you because you "seem" to know your stuff. Although, you could be a robot in disguise...

TRANS-FOR-MERS, ROBOTS IN DI-SGUISE

Dorkfish said:

Hmmz...for onlinez when i gets mah PS3, shuld i get Resistance or UT3? I ask you because you "seem" to know your stuff. Although, you could be a robot in disguise...

wow, trying to be funny much?

well i think resistance is your best bet.

vashivihan said:
wow, trying to be funny much?

well i think resistance is your best bet.

Not really, i just think puddding is far better than jello, and everyone knows i like pie ovah cake

Dorkfish said:

ReH-SiS-TanCe

dilldog52 said:
wii and the xbox360 kick the Ps3s assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i think no one caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares

hey guys i have an idea.

crysis :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

dilldog52 said:
wii and the xbox360 kick the Ps3s assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you have no taste in games whatsoever. your opinion is now officially exempt from this forum forever.

Back