Is it safe to use other people's wii save files ?

rlemmon

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2010
Hi guys. Is it Is it safe to use other people's wii save files ? I see alot of ebay auctions for 100% unlocked save files for games. They send you the file and you transfer it onto a sd card then load it onto the wii. I dont want to lock up my wii or anything. Thanks

Hi guys. Is it Is it safe to use other people's wii save files ? I see alot of ebay auctions for 100% unlocked save files for games. They send you the file and you transfer it onto a sd card then load it onto the wii. I dont want to lock up my wii or anything. Thanks
It's safe as as far as I know. Wouldn't buy them from ebay though. Good websites out there with free ones. I've PM.d you a site.

Go to wiisave.com, if you wanna download Saved files, don't buy em, that so stupid.

I can understand taking your save file to a friend or something, to continue a game.

But why on earth would you want a strangers save file at all, especially to even pay for it ?

Is it not the same as going to a restaraunt and just getting someone elses half eaten meal to eat ?

Am I missing something ?

Thanks guys, What i wanted to do is get a 100% unlocked file for house of the dead overkill so i can use all the guns. The point/ money earning process is pretty slow once you have beaten the game. You have to top your own score on any given levle to earn cassh for new guns. Since theres only 5 levles i dont want top play it 100 times to unlock some good guns. Thanks for the replys guys.

Forgot to mention thje reason i wanted to buy one is that its only $1.00 and ready to go on the system. I dont know how to do the whole dat.bin file deal.

Back