Is Madden 07 worth it?

grudniz

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
im going to get a new game for my wii but i am unsure about which one.
i was thinking about madden 07, and i wonder if its worth it?
if not, can you suggest any other games?

p.s i already have zelda, so dont metion that please:thumbsup:

yeah Im interested in that game as well but i don't know how does it take control of the Wii mote and nunchuck? I mean what movement are made in the game ? For example - How do you throw the ball to someone? (sorry i don't know what it's called cos not from USA)

XLaw said:
yeah Im interested in that game as well but i don't know how does it take control of the Wii mote and nunchuck? I mean what movement are made in the game ? For example - How do you throw the ball to someone? (sorry i don't know what it's called cos not from USA)

im not from USA either :lol:

i might get this game in two days...
so ill come back here tomorrow and check...
but for now... goodbye:arf:

p.s you can control madden by moving the wiimote in certain directions for certain tricks!

Last edited:
I've been playing it for a day. I like it. The controls take some time to get used to. However, I think they make it possible to react fairly quickly on the field, particularly while running.

Is it worth it? I suppose it depends upon what you are coming from. It is basically identical to Madden 07 on other platforms. The controls are fun though.

-Matt

TwilightWarrior said:
I wish they brought out Fifa 07 (Football or Soccer) for the Wii - it would be a lot more popular as it is better understood.

Wrong! Football or Soccer is not more understood, just recognized better. Anyone in the US probably knows more about pro american football (what do you guys call it?) than soccer, even if they prefer to play soccer.

Football would probably be a little hard to understand if you've never played it before. Wikipedia could help but just get Excite Truck or SSG or SSX:B or something.

Brawny said:
Wrong! Football or Soccer is not more understood, just recognized better. Anyone in the US probably knows more about pro american football (what do you guys call it?) than soccer, even if they prefer to play soccer.

I meant recognized :)

Its good, however its not great and if your already bored with madden on another system and hoping madden on the wii will spice it up, it does a little bit, but not what you would hope. That said, I have been playing it and having lots of fun plus the wiimote and nunchuck are very well intergrated witht the game.

Madden is a great game. I love it. It took me a day to catch onto the controls. Its a lot of fun and will be great when 08 has online play!! (hopefully)

Dammmm this game was fun at my friends house on a 360. Im almost positive it would be better with a Wii, so I think you should get it im picking this up tmrw along with Wii Play

Back