Is metroid prime: hunters good?

Louis1234

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
Hi i am thinkin about buying metroid prime: hunters, but im not sure how good it is does anyone know what its like, thanks

Its pretty good ,and online isn't bad on it. Although i must say once you complete the initial first 4 levels its confusing where to go next considering you have to revisit those levels to open more areas in those levels to get the other artifacts since you have new powers.

please can i ask u what u wud rate it out of 10 and why?, cheers

i'd give it about a 9. Because of the confusing way to go after the first 4 levels ,and because the online mode lacks the ability to select what kind of match you want to search for.

I do have this game I give it a 8 from 10. maximo is right about it getting confusing. Its cool but still waiting on Metroid prime 3.

ok thanks, and we're all waiting on metroid prime 3:thumbsup:

Honsetly, i hate it. I'm horrible at online, the controls really aren't that great, and i thought the single player was so bad that i didn't even wanna get past the first level..

3/10

To tell you the truth though, i never really was a fan of FPS type games, so you may wanna take this as a grain of salt. And even though i was horrible on multiplayer, i still found that part of the game very fun.

Do w/e you want. You can always return it if you dont like it...

it's one of the most amazingly complete gaming packages ever put together, and it's on a handheld!

Kiwi said:
Honsetly, i hate it. I'm horrible at online, the controls really aren't that great, and i thought the single player was so bad that i didn't even wanna get past the first level..

3/10

To tell you the truth though, i never really was a fan of FPS type games, so you may wanna take this as a grain of salt. And even though i was horrible on multiplayer, i still found that part of the game very fun.

Do w/e you want. You can always return it if you dont like it...

Ditto. I'm not a huge FPS fan and I found the controls awful and the overall gameplay experience very bland. I probably played 30 minutes on it and plan on taking it to gamestop.

As a point of reference, used games at gamestop generally sell for just 5 bucks less, but metroid hunters is 15 bucks less used and trade-in is only about 8 or 9 bucks on a $35 game.

Others must think the same thing....

I hated it- sent it back the next day. Didnt really appeal to me, but most people like it I would rate it 4.2/10

I think it is quite good once you get used to the controls, however you will need some serious patience if you want to make it anywhere online, not because it takes awhile to connect, but because of the amount of lameness online is almost unbelievable, I mean seriously choosing some hunters, is just like saying "I WANT FREE WIN KTHX" But I keep going back to lose, so it must be good :D 8/10

Back