is the ps3 really that good

Celestial said:
How did he get minus rep?
must have goten a minus before the new only plus system came around. Or maybe a mod saw fit to minus him...no idea :lol:

Don't listen to anybody, be an individual and chose for yourself. Sad to say. But... Thats how it goes.

i have a ps3 and even though it has good features it still dosent have any games. im tired of sony making promises they dont live up too. If you want one get it by christmas when the price drops and some games come out. As for me I gave up on Sony

Thechickenman27 said:
i have a ps3 and even though it has good features it still dosent have any games. im tired of sony making promises they dont live up too. If you want one get it by christmas when the price drops and some games come out. As for me I gave up on Sony
It just came out, what do you expect? It's game selection is ≥ the Wii's and the 360's when it was at this point in its life.

Ps3 is an amazing system, as for the games available at the moment i think there a lot stronger than what the Wii has to offer. Resistance, Motorstorm, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Tennis, Forumula 1, Ridge Racer, Fight Night, FEAR and Oblivion. And the likes of FF, Mgs4, Lair, War Hawk, Gta4, Assasins Creed, The Darkness, Devil May Cry 4, Haze and Gt5, the future is bright for the Ps3.

heres my suggestion.

do a little research for yourself. dont trust everyone on this site with the "what system should i get?" question because everyone (including me) is biased.

do the research yourself and dont spend any money until you decide for sure.

EDIT: brian, you just said games at the moment for the ps3 are a lot stronger than the wii, but then you said alot of games that arent even out yet

and at this very moment, the wii probably has a better lineup overall because a lot of the good games on the wii are exclusives. unlike the ps3.

Last edited:
XwiimasturX said:
heres my suggestion.

do a little research for yourself. dont trust everyone on this site with the "what system should i get?" question because everyone (including me) is biased.

do the research yourself and dont spend any money until you decide for sure.

EDIT: brian, you just said games at the moment for the ps3 are a lot stronger than the wii, but then you said alot of games that arent even out yet

and at this very moment, the wii probably has a better lineup overall because a lot of the good games on the wii are exclusives. unlike the ps3.

The first group of games are out. Then i make a second list of games saying the future is bright at the end of it, i would expect any idiot to be able to see what i ment. Thats why i said along with the first list of games "as for the games available at the moment" then with the second list i said "the future is bright for the Ps3." I thought it was quite clear i ment the second list of games where games to come.

Ohh and what are these good exclusive games the Wii has, i can think of 1, possibly 2, Zelda and Mario Strikers(Isnt a great game in my opinion.)

Redsteel?, Crap
Wii Sports?, Boring

Anything else?

Ps3 has Resistance, Motor Storm, F.E.A.R, and Ridge Racer, all pretty good release exclusives.

Last edited:
The first group of games are out. Then i make a second list of games saying the future is bright at the end of it, i would expect any idiot to be able to see what i ment. Thats why i said along with the first list of games "as for the games available at the moment" then with the second list i said "the future is bright for the Ps3." I thought it was quite clear i ment the second list of games where games to come.

Ohh and what are these good exclusive games the Wii has, i can think of 1, possibly 2, Zelda and Mario Strikers(Isnt a great game in my opinion.)

Redsteel?, Crap
Wii Sports?, Boring

Anything else?

Ps3 has Resistance, Motor Storm, F.E.A.R, and Ridge Racer, all pretty good release exclusives.

I agree ps3 has hella good exclusives:yesnod:

:ciappa: :yikes: :wtf: :scared: :sick: :aureola: :lol: :wink: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :cool: :shocked: :O :frown2: :idea: :nono: :yikes: :sleep: :worship: :shifty:

Thechickenman27 said:

you obviously havent looked at the released dates yet for some promising games yet have you?

Sony isnt breaking any promises, they are pushing for their games to come out but games take time to develope. There already is a good selection of games between virtua tennis, resistance, motor storm..ect Its not a big selection, but its a start. Just like the wii. Check up on Lair and The Darkness coming out soon.

I have heard of the new titles but they keep on getting delayed or they go multiplatform. If they go multiplatform then whats the point of even buying a ps3, I could have bought a 360 4 200$ cheaper

Jay61 said:
must have goten a minus before the new only plus system came around. Or maybe a mod saw fit to minus him...no idea :lol:

i made a thread about guitar hero, which is not even on the forums anymore. in the thread i was talking about how the Wii will be different because of the use of the Wiimote. some douche saw fit to give me a gray block. it was nice to see how the mods in this forum works.

Back