Is the wii worth buying ????? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty tied up with my wii at the mo

Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Resi Evil 4 remake
Skies of Arcadia

Purchased Umbrella Chronicles but I have to say this game isn't good it's repetitive and to damm slow i'm trading it in ASAP

I would have to agree and say yes as this would make a great investment as well as a great family activity as our family play's together alot with this system.

dc

capemario said:
It's totaly worth buying But ..... Acording to yahoo (i just now read this article about 2 mins. ago) They might Be A Challenge To Find I mean its almost Christmas And I Barley Ever saw one over the summer . I got lucky when i bought mine because the day i went to the store they got 6 in over the summer. But try to order 1 online or go to best buy if you can't find one. Just Trust me on this...........BUY IT!!!! YOU WON"T REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not true, I regretted it. But by the time I stop denying my regret it was too late to exchange it. So I had to keep it, get a 360 and work with what I had.

yes buy a wii. its very entertaining. and will leave you always wanting to play it. best games to get are zelda and metroid prime 3 and super mario galaxy. (those that are out)

future games would be Smash bros Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii

T3kNi9e said:
Not true, I regretted it. But by the time I stop denying my regret it was too late to exchange it. So I had to keep it, get a 360 and work with what I had.

You can still sell it, this is the right time when people are searching for one for the holidays. Good Luck!

YES BUY IT NOW

This is the best list trust me lol:

- Twighlight Princess
- Super Paper Mario
- Metroid Prime 3
- Super Mario Galaxy
-Trauma Center: SO or NB
- Resident Evil Wii Edition

romj said:
You can still sell it, this is the right time when people are searching for one for the holidays. Good Luck!

I regret it because Im not a person with money and I barely used my Wii. But now I live with it and try to find some good fun games for it :p

So, I do like it and enjoy it. I just regret not having that extra $320 from buying it when I could have put it into my car, but whats done is done and I still like my Wii.

GET IT GET IT GET IT! It's soooo much fun, I can't put it down. We had to get on a waiting list and buy a bundle thru Gamestop, and when it finally arrived it was all worthwhile!

If you like Animal Crossing, you should check out MySims for the Wii! It is very cute and there is a lot more to do, very fun and addictive!

You should efinetly get these things
THEY KICK ASS, but what games you want, you should probably reasearch, cuz idk what you like, y'no

Yea the wii is the best console period.Some games i would recommend would be

1:super mario galaxy
2:metroid prime 3
3:zelda twilite princess
4:warioware smooth moves
5:super paper mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back