I've got to say I never knew American Football was so tactical?

Wozz500 said:
Well i'm from the UK. Not saying it is better than football (soccer) as footie is played at a faster pace, but i really enjoyed my first game. Whoops, bears then lol! Is stripping the ball stealing it?

technically i suppose, but the term stealing is never used in football. any time one team loses control of the ball and the other team gets it, that would be called a turnover.

Stripping is used quite a bit actually, just players are so damn strong nowadays its almost impossible to do so. Once the ball is loose its a fumble then if you pick it up its a turnover if they were the team in possession, and vice versa. I'm pretty stoked the reg season starts this week. Go chargers.

Spyro said:
Sovieto you've obviously never played football. It works better the other way around. You run 2 or 3 plays in a row, then when the defense starts to show blitz you bomb it into the endzone.

Madden 08 is a great game...gotta love the weapons system. I play it for Xbox 360 online a lot.
ROFL.
ive never obviously played football, too bad thats my strat against comps and it works. maybe im just better at passing and youre better at running though, but next time you use obviously use it how it should be used.

I meant football f'real. Not video games. I actually don't know how 08 works on Wii...I play on 360.

Back