Just bought myself an HDTV.

those wii component cables hardly make a difference. besides, you can use them in any tv since its just 480p. not really high def compared to everything else...

Well I'm glad everyone else is having luck.
My Wii lags so bad on my new HDTV that I can't play it.
I made a thread about it but none of the suggestions I could try helped (though I appreciated them immensely), and nobody knows definitively if the component cables will solve the problem so i'm scared to buy them and not be able to return them if they don't help -.-

Well I'm glad everyone else is having luck.
My Wii lags so bad on my new HDTV that I can't play it.
I made a thread about it but none of the suggestions I could try helped (though I appreciated them immensely), and nobody knows definitively if the component cables will solve the problem so i'm scared to buy them and not be able to return them if they don't help -.-

There was another thread about it a few days ago. The OP tried the component cables and he said it fixed the lag. =X

I bought some component cables when I got my 360... Splits into 3, PS3, Wii, and 360... Haven't tried it on the Wii yet... But hopefully it makes a difference because it looks so bad on my TV, so fuzzy it annoys me.

i got a 42 inch plasma hdtv

also if u have componet cables make sure u read on the back of the game box edtv/hdtv to make the game compatiable with the wires

then, you tv is just bigger. i'm comfortable with my smaller tv since big ass tv's hurt my eyes..... my eyes are weird. always red and crap... it's like i don't sleep but i do but they're still red and hurt....

those wii component cables hardly make a difference. besides, you can use them in any tv since its just 480p.

Actually, you cant.. since normal TVs dont have the red blue green output for the component cables and normal TVs dont support 480p input.

not really high def compared to everything else

Dont think youve ever played on an HDTV...

Last edited:
Back