Just ordered an R4... Yay!!!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
i ordered my R4 today and i cant wait for it to come! does anyone else have R4? ive played it on a friend of mines and its brilliant!:thumbsup:

they already have a thread for this, try searching official RE4

is it r4 or re4

Last edited:
R4? I thought that was Resident Evil 4 he was talking about...

Last edited:
Behh?

I think he means R4DS. I'd love to try it out on my DS to see if I want to purchase it.

i have r4ds and its great i mean homebrew is so much fun. my ds is used so much i have to charge it once to twice aday now lol. also this should of been posted in ds board

sherwood3570 said:
Behh?

I think he means R4DS. I'd love to try it out on my DS to see if I want to purchase it.

You should purchase it regardless - Movies to reading comics to MP3 player. It really doesn't put a foot wrong for me - a must.

Rolex said:
You should purchase it regardless - Movies to reading comics to MP3 player. It really doesn't put a foot wrong for me - a must.

yer also the homebrew is great e.g.lemmings ds, Beup (msn client), Lameboy(gameboy emulator), snes emulator, nitrohax(action replay clone) and loads more

tomqman said:
yer also the homebrew is great e.g.lemmings ds, Beup (msn client), Lameboy(gameboy emulator), snes emulator, nitrohax(action replay clone) and loads more

The man knows what he's on about he got me started....

It is cheaper to buy the microSD separately. It is about $10/GB right now. Just get the plain R4DS. It supports up to 4GB which is about 100 average size games. The recently release CycloDS Evolution supports higher capacity flash memory (up to 32Gb). See a review on CycloDS Evolution here. Cyclo is a bit expensive though. ($50 vs $30).

Back