Katamari Damacy for Wii?

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
I've been wondering if anyone has heard about if Namco wants to make a Katamari Damacy for the Wii? I know they don't want to but what's the word? Using the Wii Mote with that game would rule (if established correctly).

There is "Beautiful Katamari" announced for the Wii.

i dont know if you consider gamespot a legitimate source, but they have it on their website, listed under "Beautiful Katamari" and according to their site its due for an october release

Beautiful Katamari isn't confirmed for Wii, only for 360 and PS3. Right now it's under consideration because of the controls.

Under consideration because of the controls? Silly, it would be so much more fun!

It will never be as good as the original or the sequel unfortunately. All of you need to read the story behind the game and the drama that ensued. An understanding of the Japanese culture would help. Even We Love Katamari almost didnt exist if it wasn't for the love of the true dry hard fans begging Keita Takahashi. Why do you think the game thanks the player and fans so often???

The easiest way to summarize - imagine if all the games after Final Fantasy 7 were developed by Taito instead.... You wouldn't be interested in buying them.

Im as mad as hell and Im not going to take this anymore. Sometimes this forum makes me want to punch a baby in the face. The only way I can be calm while writing this is to post a link and hope that you actually read it
http://www.edge-online.co.uk/archives/2006/01/everybody_loves_1.php
Most of you do not deserve to play this game.

Last edited:
Back