Keeping the blue light on

Lethal

Extreme Gamer
Nov 20, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
4683-8466-6765-2704
Its simple really. If you want the blue light to stay simply ask someone to send you a messege. Just dont read it and the light will stay on. The light tells you when there is a messege waiting or if your updating.

^^^^^ it might not be meant to be used that much, but they're still led's so it's not like they're going to burn out any time soon

id only use that trick for if someones coming round... and I want them to go ooo whats that...

only 2 weeks to go...

TheRook

Silent-Sniper said:
...We know.

Or maybe you know. These are LEDs. I highly doubt they will ever burn out lol. I have mine on for 3 days straight and everything works just fine.

Lethal said:
Or maybe you know. These are LEDs. I highly doubt they will ever burn out lol. I have mine on for 3 days straight and everything works just fine.

No really, practically EVERYONE here knows, it has been posted so many times..

And maybe since there is a thread specifically titled keeping your blue light on, it might not be asked anymore.

hmm the light on my wii doesnt stay on when i get a message it doesnt go on atall when i have new messages only time i ever see it on is when i start it up it flashes so i dont know what your all talking about..... i do have the newest update so i dunno if this was something nintendo noticed and changed but im curious thats for sure

which "blue light" are you guys talking about the one on the Console or the one on the controller?

Back