Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii Or PS3?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
On a different thread celestial and i were having a discussion on should it be on wii or ps3?
Which one should it be on
Wii for me

PS3 for me :) Told you why... lol but I'll say why for PS3 again:

- Blu-ray disc capacity will equal a longer game with amazing graphics.
- Hard drive allows additional content and stuffs
- Headset allows communication if there is some sort of online co-op.

i want it on wii just because the wii's cheaper and it's got better games.
(Why are they being sold out?). If you were Square what would you do, put one of your best selling games on ps3 that is the worst selling game of the console wars, or the wii, the console that sold out in two consequtive christmases

Well they're making Final Fantasy XIII and Versus for the PS3... So it looks like they're not in for the money, they've always liked Sony and Nintendo, it's the main platforms they develop for.

And the PS3 is catching up now... Selling quite a lot, more than the 360 I think.

And better games for Wii is your opinion :) I prefer the PS3 games.

KH graphics have always sucked majorly. So I don't care.
Its one player always and its not like an FPS that has updates lol so It'd do fine on either, possibly both.

Well after seeing that KH2 secret ending thing, I'm hoping it'll be a game like that... With amazing graphics and less kiddy graphics. So thats why I want it on PS3.

Celestial said:
Well they're making Final Fantasy XIII and Versus for the PS3... So it looks like they're not in for the money, they've always liked Sony and Nintendo, it's the main platforms they develop for.

they openly admited they underestimated the wii, and if kh3 will sell more on the wii than it would on the ps3, they'll probably make it for the wii

unless sony begs them, which i can see happening

Celestial said:
Well after seeing that KH2 secret ending thing, I'm hoping it'll be a game like that... With amazing graphics and less kiddy graphics. So thats why I want it on PS3.

Disney + kids game + Amazing gfx= error!!! Naw, but maybe they should make two KH3s with 2 stories going on at the same time. One on Wii for kiddies and one on PS3 with great graphics and I'd bootleg that one and steal a friends PS3. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

im not a fan of the series because ive never tried it, but they should put it on PS3.

they can make it longer and just plain better on PS3. it should stay exclusive so another console cant hold it back in development.

they should make a kingdom hearts on wii though too, like a side story or something, know what i mean? like how they did COD4 on the DS.

Monsteroids said:
Disney + kids game + Amazing gfx= error!!! Naw, but maybe they should make two KH3s with 2 stories going on at the same time. One on Wii for kiddies and one on PS3 with great graphics and I'd bootleg that one and steal a friends PS3. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Meh... I still want it on PS3... 2 different KH3s would be better!

Edit:
Just read the post above my by SensesFail, I agree with him now! :) A side story for Wii, then carrying on the main story on the PS3.

Well IMO I would want it on Wii so:
1. I can get it
2. Square WILL make enough money to make them do another
3. I believe Square would make some really good motion sensing controls

Although if it were on the PS3 the game would be so much better.

Back