Kingdom Hearts II

---Brian---

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Scotland
Did anyone feel let down by Kingdom Hearts II, I found it a little shorter than I hoped, It was still an awsome game and the fighting In It was great, but tere was not as much to do in II than I, can anyone tell me any other secrets within II that I can try to do? and also tell me your views on KH II.

I loved Kingdom Hearts 2. Though the bit at the beginning with Roxas went on a little too long for my liking really.

I found that the fighting was actually easier than the original Kingdom Hearts. I beat Sephiroth on Proud mode, which was something I didn't do in the original.

They've released Kingdom hearts 2 final Mix in Japan, which might be coming over to US and UK, but it'll be a while yet. Hopefully it'll happen as there's much more content in it than US/UK versions. Also includes a remake of Chain of Memories.

As for the length, I found that it wasn't too bad. I mean, I completed most, if not all of the optional stuff, and levelled up quite a bit so that'd take up time, but in my opinion, it was good.

Back