Kingdom Of Hearts?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Any hearsay or online info about this game coming out for the wii yet? Is it in Production or.......?
i meant 2 say kingdom hearts in the title lol....

Last edited:
it is.

and again, what is up with your sig? :wtf:

I don't think there is any information on a Kingdom Hearts Console game yet. There is going to be three hand held kingdom hearts games coming out. Birth by Sleep for PSP, 358/2 Days for the DS, and Coded for the Phone ( all have kingdom hearts before actual name). When they do make a new Kingdom Hearts game for a console i hope it's on a Wii though.

doubt it. i'd be willing to bet that it'll be a ps3 exclusive.

:mad5:

I know many people are fans of the series, and I am sure a Wii version would do well.

Hopefully we do see one in the future.

borabora00 said:
Any hearsay or online info about this game coming out for the wii yet? Is it in Production or.......?
i meant 2 say kingdom hearts in the title lol....
Don't get your hopes up, the closest it will get will be a demo for the DS in the Nintendo Channel.

I'd love a Kingdom Hearts game for Wii. Gladly give up $50 for it. But as he mentioned, it'll probably be PS3 exclusive. I love the fantasy feel I get from those games. They're all extremely difficult, though.

there is going to be a kingdom hearts game for wii, but its in first person perspective and its onrails. wonder how that will turn out. maybe if that sells, we will get the actual one.

...wtf is an on-rails rpg?

honestly. we were already screwed out of a soul calibur game. don't do something like this to us again.

Back