Lair screens

Wii&Ps3

Banned
Jan 6, 2007
lairscreen18lg.jpg

Im not into the whole dragon thing, but this game is shaping up to be pretty good. Some people have mentioned that some arenas will be around 37 square kilometers. Its supposed to be at 1080p but you know how that turned out with motorstorm ;) I dont care because my tv doesnt support it.

this game looks pretty cool and something that would be better on a ps3 than on a wii IMO (controls wise)

Dont even start sovieto. We dont need this into another flame thread. This is a ps3 exclusive.

Sovieto said:
this game looks pretty cool and something that would be better on a ps3 than on a wii IMO (controls wise)

Not my thing, but looks interesting at least. Yeah I don't think I'd want to control those beasts on my Wii.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Dont even start sovieto. We dont need this into another flame thread. This is a ps3 exclusive.
what are you talking about...pycho :crazy:
you probably read it wrong?

PtonJalken said:
i think he meant do mention wii, since its a ps3 game

That's definitely what he meant. By you saying "control wise", never know who you might offend these days. :smilewinkgrin:

Sovieto said:

Don't want to get into this really but I've heard this said before and I can't understand why. Surely it would feel better to have two controllers, one in each hand, that way it would feel more like you are holding reigns.

Anyways this game looks pretty cool and might be one to put on the list for when I eventually get a PS3 sometime in the future.

Back