Laser TV

DragonWii

Wiiiiiiiiiii
Oct 3, 2006
hi all

Seems even after High Definition LCD or Plasma TV, there is already another type TV on the road. Mitsubishi announced it has developed the first TV powered by lasers that offers even more colors and higher picture quality.
Beside the advantage of Laser TV being cheaper. The chip it is based on delivers 90% of the color range from a human eye says Novalux.

http://www.novalux.com/display

I think im going to wait and buy laser TV not HD :cool:

Wiired said:
Wouldn't the lasers like... blind you after a while? :confused:

I dont think they will make a product and blind people but just as HD is a technology so is Laser TV providing higher resolution. It's actualy a competitor for rear projecton TV's (RPTV) and projectors. But how far they will compete against HD or LCD im not sure.

Darkprinny said:

Well done that picture clearly states how the tv will work if you was a cartoon character. Keep up the good work prinny:wink:

DragonWii said:
Well done that picture clearly states how the tv will work if you was a cartoon character. Keep up the good work prinny:wink:

At you

Darkprinny said:

Ima firin mah lazer

I hope it wouldnt have come to this but now i will unleash a 1986 cartoon to whip your robot :smilewinkgrin:

seekers.jpg

take that :ciappa:

MysticGohan said:
is there any price range or how big the tv screen is?

no not really but they say it will be much cheaper than HD tv and soon to be released possibly by end of next year 2007 or begining of 2008.. so im thinking twice about HD. I want to wait and see what laser tv holds

sure it should by that time and where there is competition there wil be price drops :cool: so im waiting next year then deciding maybe the laser tv wont be as good as they say, but as they sugest its much better quality...now the hdtv are too expensive...

DragonWii said:
sure it should by that time and where there is competition there wil be price drops :cool: so im waiting next year then deciding maybe the laser tv wont be as good as they say, but as they sugest its much better quality...now the hdtv are too expensive...
ya that is so true. but you'll have to wait and see

Back