Lee's View On :John Frusciante

A

adf3424sdff

Episode 1
Lee's View On:
John Frusciante
John Frusciante is the current lead guitarist of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also has a solo career which sadly isnt as succesful, but he still carries on creating solo albums.

Playing Styles
I love John Frusciante as he likes to create different types of music in every album he records, he is excellent at the guitar and I love his guitar solos.
He plays relaxing and great music sometimes, it helps chill me out when i'm stressed sometimes.

My favourite solo songs by Him
I love 'the days have turned' and 'the will to death', they are amazing, relaxing songs, If you want to hear some of the songs, you can just add me on msn and I will happily send you some.

Why I like Him
I have always followed the Red Hot Chili Peppers, he writes amazing music, he is extremely dedicated and is still going after a depressing few years in his life following the Red Hot Chili Peppers immediate new-found success in 1991 to 1999, in 1999 he learned how to play the guitar again (he forgot after all those years and being addicted to heroin, he has stopped now though ,<3). He is incredibly strong in his mind to kick the habit that many years ago and to continue his succesful career.

Why I wrote this thread
This is in the entertainment lounge, to talk about music, television etc, And I thought it would be cool if i wrote something about the guy who inspired me to learn and play the guitar. I hope I don't get flamed, don't see nothing wrong ;)

Picture of John Frusciante
20061025110315-300px-john-frusciante-1-.jpg

Awesome Guitar solos by John Frusciante with the chili peppers
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTGdcpWi_Q0[/media]
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HU_Pu3jQ2w[/media]

Lee.J

Thread Version 2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh@frusciante. Yeah, he can play the guitar...but is dwarfed by Flea, and ALWAYS WILL. hahahahah

Meh, for intrumentals, I prefer Gilmour/satriani/vai/malmsteen

I personally love flea also, he is a great Bass player and I love his craziness!
Lee

Double post, whoooops.

Thanks for the views guys

not many people know that name... good uhhm whatever you call it ohh yeah and no posting ban again!?

I REALLY hate the Chili Willis but each to their own Lee. Its just that their songs are just random words thrown together. They mean nothing

Back