What bands do you listen to?

Heres my list from Myspace.
Rammstein, NiN, The Postal Service, Cradle of Filth, Hawthorne Heights, Missy Eliot, The Clash, Transiberian Orchestra, Black Eyed Peas, Gorillaz, Johnny Cash, Billy Joel, The Beatles, Crazy Frog, Leslie & the LY's, Motion City Soundtrack, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Rob Zombie, Pink Floyd, Usher, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Bach, Alice Cooper, Avenged Sevenfold, Queen, Quiet Riot,...and just any song I like...

Don't listen to NiN so much anymore, The Postal Service is my favorite band, then comes Rammstein. =]

I lisend to:
GodSmack
Metallic
Quo vadis
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Crossfade
nickelback
and many more

My CHemical Romance
Linkin Park
Nickelback
Creed(sometimes)
Green Day
Fallout Boy
All-American Rejects
Breaking Benjamin
And One Of, ONE OF My All-Time Favorites...
Wierd Al Yankovic!(he's so freaking halarious!)

EDIT:Forgot Evanesence(sp?)

im not much of a music person. there are only a handfull of bands i listen to. they are:

P.O.D. <----- fav. band of all time. got to play Tony Hawk Amarican wastelan with them on XBL!

Pillar <--- awsome christian rock band (but not as awsome as POD lol)
Linkin Park
S.O.A.D
a few songs by Gorillaz
and Weird Al <---Mostly because he is funny lol

I listen to everything from U2 to Hawthorne Heights and beyond. I listen to Hip-Hop, Rap, Alternative, Classical, lots of House and Trance, Jazz, Rock, I mean you name it, and I like it. As a musician myself I believe having an eclectic taste in music makes you better as a musician AND as an individual.

lacuna coil
in flames
marilyn manson
rob zombie
white zombie
deftones
lacrimosa
korn
iron maiden
mudvayne
nine inch nails
il nino
rammstein
static x
slipknot
mushroomhead
metallica
nightwish
drowning pool
system of a down
and the butterfly effect
velvet revolver
pantera
sepultura
van halen
billy idol
additionally some latin, I'm just starting to get into some trance and electronic, uuuumm yeah :D

Last edited:
Back