Like my nintendo sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRuMMaGe said:
Good choice of characters. Want to join the Waluigi Fan Club?

i thought the clubs were closed.....

*on topic*
add a background
or get gimp
gimp is free and has a lot of cool tools
at first its hard to use
but after a few days and few tutorials you will be good at making sigs :yesnod:

zapasant93 said:
it could be better, its not a bad start

Dude, Zapa, you copied that tutorial word-for-word. I've seen it, and that's almost identical to the outcome of the tutorial creator. Same stock, same text, same everything.

Dude, that's not cool man.

At least give the tutorial creator some credit or something

bw! said:
i thought the clubs were closed.....

*on topic*
add a background
or get gimp
gimp is free and has a lot of cool tools
at first its hard to use
but after a few days and few tutorials you will be good at making sigs :yesnod:
The fan club threads were closed because they were all going way off topic.

People still want to be in the Waluigi fan club :yesnod:

Sneaux125 said:
Dude, Zapa, you copied that tutorial word-for-word. I've seen it, and that's almost identical to the outcome of the tutorial creator. Same stock, same text, same everything.

WTF is stock?
I R A GIMPY N00B.

Sneaux125 said:

no ****, thats the basis of a tut, i was my first tutorial, and i liked how it turned out, im not switching it because you think someones feelings are going to get hurt

the person made the tut so people can learn from it

if he didnt want people following it, then he wouldnt of done it

so suck it up nancy

noobwiichatof3.gif

We already have a thread for this named Rate the Sig Above You !

zapasant93 said:
no ****, thats the basis of a tut, i was my first tutorial, and i liked how it turned out, im not switching it because you think someones feelings are going to get hurt

the person made the tut so people can learn from it

if he didnt want people following it, then he wouldnt of done it

so suck it up nancy

They're meant for you to follow and learn from, not for you too copy down to the very last detail. That's using they're copyrighted work. Idk if you noticed, but every tut has a "Do No Rip" thing on their tuts. You basically just ignored that and went ahead and virtually ripped that tut by making the exact same sig.

Sneaux125 said:
They're meant for you to follow and learn from, not for you too copy down to the very last detail. That's using they're copyrighted work. Idk if you noticed, but every tut has a "Do No Rip" thing on their tuts. You basically just ignored that and went ahead and virtually ripped that tut by making the exact same sig.
They are not copyrighted. Copyrighting something costs money.

Also, "DO NOT RIP" means for you not to steal the pictures from the tutorial.

I do agree though, I preffer to use the tutorial as a guide rather than a recipe

FRuMMaGe said:
They are not copyrighted. Copyrighting something costs money.

Also, "DO NOT RIP" means for you not to steal the pictures from the tutorial.

I do agree though, I preffer to use the tutorial as a guide rather than a recipe

I obviously know that they aren't legally copyrighted, I didn't mean it in that way.

And DO NOT RIP is also basically saying not to steal they're stuff. So basically, the sig they made with their tut, is theirs.

Sneaux125 said:
I obviously know that they aren't legally copyrighted, I didn't mean it in that way.

And DO NOT RIP is also basically saying not to steal they're stuff. So basically, the sig they made with their tut, is theirs.

actually, if you knew what you were talking about, do not rip means "do not take credit for it" and have i ever taking credit for it....no, so let it go

zapasant93 said:
actually, if you knew what you were talking about, do not rip means "do not take credit for it" and have i ever taking credit for it....no, so let it go

You haven't taken credit for it? So then why do you have your name on it, and why aren't you giving credit to where the credit need be served?

hmmm, sorry, i dont really feel like putting some random person in my sig IMO, and the name is because in so made it in gimp, but i didnt create it, if it really really really really bugs you, just dont look at it bub, cause you seem to be the only one freaking out obout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back