Link cheating on Zelda?

last time i checked zelda and link were never together he's just the hero and at the end of everygame he leaves her at the castle (don't tell me about the end of twilight princess cuz i haven't passed the city in the sky)

some people say they are actually brother and sister

lol, link looks the guy from goldeneye: rogue agent. nice... no wait, that's just wrong, he's only 12. btw, how old is samus?

well Link actually has some affaires with Midna, Malon, Salia a.o.

FWELR said:
lol, link looks the guy from goldeneye: rogue agent. nice... no wait, that's just wrong, he's only 12. btw, how old is samus?
Actually, in TP he is 17.

FWELR said:
I believe she is in her mid 20's, at least that's what I read.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Actually, in TP he is 17.

17? Where'd you hear that? btw, when i said 12, it seems to be a generalization of all links. he looks 14 in TP.

Is no one else going to point out the obvious then? Alright I guess it is up to me. I am truly sorry to have to say this, I know it's going to break your little heart but someone has to do it. Video game characters.......can't have sex, nor can they date. I know I know...it's devistating information but essential to your getting over it.

kitkat_bar said:
Is no one else going to point out the obvious then? Alright I guess it is up to me. I am truly sorry to have to say this, I know it's going to break your little heart but someone has to do it. Video game characters.......can't have sex, nor can they date. I know I know...it's devistating information but essential to your getting over it.

agree

Back