LMAO!!! Thank You Zellers!

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
You may of heard but this week there was a false advertisement in the Zellers flyer. (Canada i think) Stating that you could get any 2 Wii Games for 40$CAN, 30$US!!! Well i brought the flyer to walmart, and they had no idea that this was bogus. So they did a price match!!! So today i picked up 16 Wii Games for 20$(15US$) Each!!! OMG I'm So Excited. I've left alot of them unopened, and i'm going to exchange them for other games once they come out! Like Paper Mario, Cooking Mama, etc... OMG I'm so excited I just bought 16 Wii Games for 20$ (15$US) Each. I'm so pumped!!! Got myself sonic, tiger woods, ssx blur, etc.!!! This is so awesome! Thank you so much Zellers...And Walmart, hire some better staff because the chick i sold them to didn't even like react to the insane price, she just did i price match!!

Last edited:
yeah, and they hadn't realised that the zellers sale was false.. lmao

HelpMeGetWii said:
Wait So Their Prices Are $20 Each Rite Now!!!!!

No, it's a misprint, but if you can find a store that'll do a price match and don't know that's it's a misprint, yeah you can get wii games for 20$Can, 15$US a pop!!!

damn just went to walmart and bestbuy

walmarts like oh we cant do it cause its too cheap

and bestbuy knew that it was a misprint

*sigh...

should i got to a different wallmart? does superstore do price matches?

where do u live esabourin?

Last edited:
lmao yeah dude you got it good. Id i had to let somebody roll a dice for me, it would be you cause damnnnnnnnnn you lucky. Now this is something else

I'm going to go there right now, and if this is true, then I'll love both Zellers and you, esabourin.

So..you could just make a fake flyer and take it to wallmart asking for a price match..hmmm

THIS IS FOR REALS! I just went out to Zellers for the first time in 5 years and picked up the flyer from the front of the store and showed them to the clerk. He already knew there was some kind of mistake but didnt care at all lol. Then he tells me that he already took advantage of this mistake and bought 10 games for himself hahah!
I took home 6 games: Wario Ware, SSX Blur, Marvel Alliance, Rayman, Elebits and Zelda for just ~$120.

I also told my brother who lives in Waterloo, and he's there right now spending his whole school savings on Wii and Gamecube games. He's an Ebay seller so he's really happy now. Thanks Esabourin.!

so they need to sell me the game for 2 for 40$... ???

I'm going there in a min!

Back