lol im such a nerd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
hey guys im at school right now in the middle of class and we r in the compter room today lol... but i decided to go on his site cuz i was getting bored lol...so yea my lunch period is about to start and i can barely eat anything cuz we got a football game today... And im so freakin cold because im wearing my football jersey and i forgot my jacket and im sitting right next to the door and the teacher is coming g2g guys post cuz im bored lol cyaz!... GIVE ME GOOD LUCK SO WE CAN WIN!

I doubt he lives in michigan, He says he is about to go to lunch...and it was posted at 2:41 (michigan time that is) and thats way to late for lunch

Last edited:
Man I should have made a thread when I was going into the shower today.
And to leave me some love for when I return.

THIS IS NOT MSN.
THIS IS WIICHAT.
sorry for the caps.

haha wow, this is worse than.............you fill in the blank......anyway this can get closed? brb lv the love haha

Posting spam messages/threads isn't allowed here at WiiChat, sorry. If you have any questions or concerns about the closing of this thread feel free to send me a private message.

Desi: This is the third thread that I've had to close due to spam. If you keep this up you may receive a short ban for spamming. Once again if you have any questions or concern just send me a private message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back