Graduation

Mitch2025 said:
well its done with! i gave my speech and just as i thought i started crying during it and afterwards everyone said that my speech was the best they have ever heard or that it has moved them tremendously. people i didnt even know came up after the ceremony and gave me a hug because of how much it touched them. i had the shortest speech but just about everyone told me how awesome and moving mine was. that was by far the hardest thing i have EVER done. however the diploma and the $1k that i got afterwards from family really helped make it better :thumbsup:
Haha, possible you could post your speech on here?
Proud of ya dude.

Mitch2025 said:
Well tomorrow is my last real day of school (have exams on monday but thats all) and then i graduate on may 4th!! 12 long years of school and im finally out! all the exams, tests, pop quiz's, homework, ect. are all over! FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST! however i will miss it. going to this school im graduating from has changed my life from the time i enrolled in the 7th grade till now. the teachers were one of the best parts about it. they are the best ive ever had. if i wasnt doing well, they would take time out of their day to help me out. they are also really awesome. for example, me and a few other students didnt go on a field trip to Kings Island (an amusement park here in cincinnati) because we forgot to bring out money by the deadline so my english teacher took us to lunch at a buffet and payed for us! how awesome is that? also can you think of any teachers that actually cry during graduation? we are so close to our teachers at my school that every year they always cry when we graduate. i cant wait for graduation but then again i will miss school and my teachers (wont miss my friends because we are always hanging out anyways lol). however i dont really want graduation day to come because my teacher is making us each give a speech :mad2:. im the only one nervous because i have a really bad fear of large crowds and even worse fear of talking in front of large crouds :mad2:. well i just wanted to let you guys know!

only 12 years, what about kindergarden?

Back