Teachers you hate to love.

All of you guys are making out school to be some kind of Underworld. :lol:
I can't actually remember any of my teachers being hard on me, probably because I was always nice to them, but yeah, my school years are nothing for me to complain about. :)

Brawny said:
Ah, Miss Herrema...70 years old and her teaching was her lover...

We learned college level English things in middle school. So every time I feel the need to mock your grammar, you have her to thank. :)

Her and my english teacher should so get married.

I have another one! Mr Kirby (yeah, I laughed at him too)

He was the best teacher ever. He used to teach me for graphics for two years, he'd teach exactly the same way as I did. Causing most of the class to fail miserably and me getting a D. Yeah, that wasn't so great.

He didn't have a serious take on anything, I'd sit there all day talking about cars and food with him. For three hours a week I got to sit there and do nothing.

When it came down to the actual teaching, he was a nightmare. He didn't give us any sense of direction and I still don't understand what the hell my coursework was meant to be on. I challenged his teaching methods and complained to him frequently about it but he just blamed it on my laziness, which is ironic. Often, he'd even walk out of class, go to the canteen and pick up a butty and eat it in front of us.

So I did what was common sense in the coursework, I did no making work which I've never been taughy, unfortunately 70% of your grade was going on how well you made this box look fancy. Plus, I wasn't going anywhere near a knife when I could have Tetris to play on for an hour.

Too laid back, that's why I came out with a D.

That class was freaking awesome though.

"Emma, shut up for once, because you don't know everything. I hope you do as well in the exams as you think you will." - Hahaha, best year book entry. Ever.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
The ":ihih:" suggests otherwise, my friend.
The grin is the natural reaction of his face, while the eyebrows going up means, 'His teacher is passing out homework.' So while the eyebrows goes up and she hands out work, he's thinking "Dammit, more?"

WuddlePook said:
The grin is the natural reaction of his face, while the eyebrows going up means, 'His teacher is passing out homework.' So while the eyebrows goes up and she hands out work, he's thinking "Dammit, more?"
Nice interpretation WuddlePook. However, I still believe it's insinuating something else...not sure what though...

There was a few..

One that most comes to mind is Mr Morgan, or as we called him, Mogzy.

He was the one me and my friends used to do stuff to, like put fish in his class and such. He told the worst jokes in the world and he'd think they were so funny, but it was him, and he really cared that we all did well and was really good at teaching.

There was one teacher who I just loved to love. She was brilliant. She was my registration teacher for 3 years and my ICT teacher for around 2. She was always there for me when I needed a chat and would always help me out.

At one point I was having problems with my Welsh teacher, she was singling me out every lesson and was horrible to me, I told my reg teacher and she went over to the staff room and spoke to the welsh teacher telling her to leave me alone.

She also let us paint our class which was fun, my step-father came in to plaster the walls then we all bought paint and painted this picture across the whole wall in her class.

She's done everything too.. she's about 65 years old now and is a yoga instructor, she ran a marathon across the Great Wall of China last year and is also a Lady, she married a Lord two years a go :)

She's a great person and does lots of things with charities and she does life coaching. Even though she doesn't teach me anymore we still keep in contact and e-mail each other often.

Back