Internet Safety (Everyone should read this)

See my previous posts as to why this is funny...

It also very likely never happened - and is made up as an Internet "urban myth".
The idea of a creepy old guy stalking a girl just to tell her parents he "COULD" have been a murderer/pervert is amusing. Can no-one see the irony in the guys behaviour?

BrandonMcAuslan said:
See my previous posts as to why this is funny...

It also very likely never happened - and is made up as an Internet "urban myth".
The idea of a creepy old guy stalking a girl just to tell her parents he "COULD" have been a murderer/pervert is amusing. Can no-one see the irony in the guys behaviour?
The story isn't true. All it is supposed to be is to tell internet users how to stay safe. You are supposed to think what might have happened if GoTo123 was a REAL internet predator.

Its a lame scare-mongering campfire story. There's an easier way to tell internet users how to stay safe. Its this...

Simply; tell internet users things to do to help them stay safe. - Not scare kiddies with "ghost stories". It is funny though... :thumbsup:

I am from the ages 0-99 i have never given my real age i say i live in cadada and thats all i tell some one on the net. and i dont use sits like my space and blog sites only forms and downloads and you know email and stuff like that

Hiya everyone my names David Kennedy i live in scotland and enjo games and computers, i am alone everyday for 2 ours at a time 1-3pm and enjoy watching tv and playing games in that time my door is never locked, and i just had to say omg you should be totally aware of that i mean that happened to my friend he was murdered in his sleep. so please listen to the story and phone me on 07716091359 for any info or help i can give you if thats busy you can write to me or phone my house on 0179834567 at

34 front road
england town
Scotland
ep039jl

ok remember online safty is important

i dont think a paerson from 0-6 and from 60-99 would be on the net tho
Edit: Frst time i did not make a new post Yay!!!!!

but this is a good storry and and lot of peopel in my school have myspace face book and stuff like that. and i try to tell them some one may be talking to you and they are 22 and do stuff that you dont want to know about. but they dont lissen i have found out one 15year old has been folled buy a guy in his 20's but he was a cop too she was baned from computer and they should make blogs and stuff mor simpal
User name
About how old are you
what you do for a living
what planet do you live on
intersts
email
and somthing like that

Last edited:
so.....what school do you guys go to

no no dont worry i live on the moon

pathetic who in the world gives out personal information like this.........................................XD im being a hipocrite

meh.........wiiiiiii 12 hours left till simpsons movie

zeon9881 said:
so.....what school do you guys go to

no no dont worry i live on the moon

pathetic who in the world gives out personal information like this.........................................XD im being a hipocrite

meh.........wiiiiiii 12 hours left till simpsons movie

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW! I'm gonna come get ya. :yikes:

It is a strange cop, but the story should get you thinking: "What if that was a real internet predator?

Back