Girl Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCosmicFrog said:
Don't worry Brawny, I think you're recognized as the resident nice guy :)
By what stretch of the imagination? =P

Frogger said:
You're not doing yourself any favours getting everyone here to hate you as well. Have you ever looked over what you said and thought it might be a tad be inappropriate? You haven't even said you were sorry much.
didnt i already say that ive tried talking 2 her at school and home. now uve seriously need 2 go back 2 third grade and learn how 2 read. period.

miiwiiwii said:
didnt i already say that ive tried talking 2 her at school and home. now uve seriously need 2 go back 2 third grade and learn how 2 read. period.

I'm sorry, I get taught how to read in my own language. Don't mess with the girl on her period. Period. You've tried talking to her, that's nothing compared to an apology, it doesn't mean that you definitely regret it at all, which is kind of sad really. Actually, the thought of women being attracted to going out with you for any reason is kind of sad.

Atomheart said:
Some thoughts:

I wish it were warm enough here to play basketball outside.

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation clearly aren't you strong suits.

What does this have to do with the Wii?

Oh, and as far as your "problems", you clearly have much bigger problems than with girls, most prominently the fact that you're a dumbass. No offense. You clearly lack any and all insight.

As for your girl problems, I suppose the old adage of "You made your bed, not go sleep in it" applies here. You screwed up, so deal with it.

Hello, off topic forums, DUURR??

Well you can't expect EVERY girl to go for a guy like me.

At the people telling him to try to get back with her...why should she give him that second chance?

Frogger said:
I'm sorry, I get taught how to read in my own language. Don't mess with the girl on her period. Period. You've tried talking to her, that's nothing compared to an apology, it doesn't mean that you definitely regret it at all, which is kind of sad really. Actually, the thought of women being attracted to going out with you for any reason is kind of sad.

ok u dont even know me. and from the way ur acting, i guess da pimps decided not 2 choose prostitutes like u? unfortunately brawly (or watever) doesnt count.JUST PLAYIN! BUT this thread was sopposed 2 b asking guys(wuv cheated) and chix(wuv been cheated on)did they ever get back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back