A little stumped.

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Well lets get started.

Recently I have told a girl that I have liked her.
Her response was either one of these two..

"I haven't thought of you like that"
or
"I haven't really thought of you like that".

Those may be similar there, but the last one sounds better in my books.
Now, rather than her ignore me or completely disregard my existence she hasn't.
Rather the opposite. Maybe all girls don't disregard guys that have told them they like her, but I have seen it happen before.

We were friends before, we knew each other before..I didn't just go up to some random girl and tell her I liked her.
The reason I did was because we were flirting and what not for a bit, we would always talk etc.

I figured she felt the same way for me for sure.
Now I would like for her to feel the same way, maybe she does.

Do I stand a chance? :lol:

*sigh* women and their mysteries.

Its possible that she was hiding her real feelings, if you two were really flirting. Its also possible that you've envoked a change of heart in her and she now likes you.

Then again, I'm not the best guy to take this kind of advice from :lol:

...just give her a little time. keep flirting. keep talking to her. be there when she needs someone. eventually, im sure there will be a change of heart.

ahhh i see.

on topic- But yeah, just keep working on it and i hope for the best.update if anything happens :thumbsup:

Just give her space/time to think it over.. she said that she's never thought about you in that way, but now you've brought it up she'll be thinking of you, in that way.

Wait a couple of days and if she doesn't bring the conversation up again then try hinting towards it, if she doesn't seem interested then that's because she doesn't like you in that way, if she seems keen then take it up a notch. Good luck, hope this helps.

just keep doing what you're doing. in my opinion you should never outright tell a girl you like them. it puts them on the spot and makes things awkward. i think you should just let it happen, keep flirting, maybe hint that you like them, and eventually it might come up some how.

Levesque is king......Triple H rules....

On topic though, you should replied..."well mayeb you should start thinking about me in that way" if your confident enough give her a wink then walk away.

Thats what i would do i reckon....but im quite confident i guess. That would get her thinking alot more about you. Its original and girls like confidence.

So my advice, try being confident around her, and ask her again in about a week or so.

Back