lolz pokemon gets a meh on IGN

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
5.5 Presentation
Simple interface, but characters are long-winded at times. A bit too shallow overall, but the game of course includes every Pokemon in existence, and that’s an impressive roster.

7.5 Graphics
Battle Revolution pairs decent character models with strong visual effects. Distortion, bloom, and depth of field blur is nice, but there’s a lack of textures and strong character animation.

4.0 Sound
Severely underwhelming. Pokemon still don’t use their television voices (only basic roars), and the announcer has only a few pre-set phrases.

4.0 Gameplay
The only addition from DS to Wii is global random battles. There are very little online options, no added features aside from battling, and no leaderboards, tournaments, or rankings.

3.0 Lasting Appeal
All the fun of random battles without story, character development, or leveling up. Pokemon gets old fast, as it’s missing key elements and varying gameplay on and off line.

Meh

I wouldnt even dream about getting this game ever, but my question is why does it suck so bad? Is it because nintendo knows it'll sell millions of copies to little retards who will buy the game anyways..

Last edited:
does this game have any story mode?

i dought this will stop many ppl from buying this game. i bet you more then 500,000 copies will be sold

Last edited:
IGN will be receiving a Thank you in their inbox tomorrow;)

I watching a gameplay video on youtube and it is terrible.

say if your attack is going to miss, they wouldnt attempt a attack they would sit their and say a attack missed, turn based still, annoying music, they attack then run back to their own corner, their attack effects aint to good etc etc.

But hey, cause it is pokemon people will buy it for the hell of it:lol:

It makes me sick...if it wasnt for resident evil 4 i wouldve sold my wii this weekend ugh and having to wait for super smash bros sucKs!

Wish I would have read this sooner. Bought this game today. I'm out of town at the moment sdo wasn't able to use the Online options. I did two battles only because the game is so boring. You got to have a DS to actually have so fun. I was saving my money for a new PC but I thought PBR was a must-buy. I'm so pissed right now. I wouldn't reccomend this game to anyone. Worst game I ever bought.

Back