M rated games?

it might not, but with how games have gotten slightly worse over time, there is a chance many M games could recieve T ratings and get on the vc. M games probably require to much risk

I think they should still list those games, but have an age thing that you can't download unless you are of age

gamechaser001 said:
I think they should still list those games, but have an age thing that you can't download unless you are of age

ya, they would but age verification would be difficult, maybe if you have you my nintendo account linked and your age on there is over 18, buut of course some ppl dont have my nintendo accounts

Stranger said:
ya, they would but age verification would be difficult, maybe if you have you my nintendo account linked and your age on there is over 18, buut of course some ppl dont have my nintendo accounts

maybe to people to able to download have to have a linked nintendo account with age verification??

The Wii Shop uses the console's parental control systems to stop kids downloading "naughty" stuff.

I think eventually we could see a few mature games. Ninty seems to have relaxed about them in recent years.

Stranger said:
Mau said:
maybe to people to able to download have to have a linked nintendo account with age verification??
Yes, it would be difficult, no doubt about that, having the Wii linked to my nintendo sounds like a good way though, and for those out there without my nintendo accounts, i'm sure there is a way to add them (there is a screen where you can delete or separate your my nintendo account from the Wii, i'm sure you can add there)

I'm sure there is a way to tie it into the console or maybe a place you can go to (like a game store), where you can sign up for an authentication account (by showing proof of age, then getting a password or something for it)

I sure hope they allow M rated games, I always wanted to play Conker's bad fur day, but at the time it was out at blockbuster to rent, I was not old enough at the time and my mother would not allow it, I also tried the ROM, which failed to work

They shouldn't take it away just because it's rated higher than T, right?

Well there is this splatterohouse or something game for the NES, I think, in the VC, I believe it's M rated. And anyway what's with kids dowloading M rated games? Let them download all the games they want, as long as parental control is enabled, they won't be able to play them (well that only works if parents take the time to enable parental control, and I think they don't =P)

Who cares about Parental Control..

The parents are going to buy the Wii Points anyways. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see Perfect Dark from 64 on VC but isn't the rights to that owned by Microsoft?

Back