Madden 07 question

Luv2WiiWii

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
I got Madden 07 a few days ago and it is awesome :D. I was wondering though, if anyone knows how to make it so when you have more than one person playing you can hide what play you are choosing because its either highlighted or you point and click on the play which gives away a pass or running play. :\

i dont think thats possible and ur right, it is awsome! I hope they have madden 08 online!

hmm that sucks

Well thats sort of disappointing they didn't use methods they have used probably in ever other madden game.

but dont get the wrong idea anyone, its still good and so much fun with the free action remotes

yup.. i love madden.. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

it is in fact possible to conceal your plays. it is in the instruction manual. seriously. isnt that crazy?

doug52 said:
it is in fact possible to conceal your plays. it is in the instruction manual. seriously. isnt that crazy?

Exactly. Hit B to pick your real play, then pick what you want your opponent to think you picked. The Wii remote will vibrate when you hit B.

doug52 said:

hey now, no need to be mean

I play games so i dont have to read :D

Also, if you didn't know about the hiding plays thing, you could always audible to another play, playmaker the run, or hotroute your receivers.

Kepa said:
Also, if you didn't know about the hiding plays thing, you could always audible to another play, playmaker the run, or hotroute your receivers.

Yeah but that gets old. Thanks for the info people. I normally dont read the manuals lol.

Back