Manhunt 2 and Rockstar

Jun 10, 2006
Australia
As we all know by now, Manhunt 2 will be coming to the Wii. Maybe Rockstar will release a GTA game on the Wii as well? Any thoughts on this?

-IMO I have never been fond of anything Rockstar has done, I think the all the GTA games are overated and are just nothing but there to have shock-value. The same as Manhunt. Dont get me wrong though, I like the fact that Rockstar is now releasing all these 'Adult' games for the Wii, it will attract even more attention and further shake Nintendos 'Kiddies Image'.....

Distant_Oblivion said:
As we all know by now, Manhunt 2 will be coming to the Wii. Maybe Rockstar will release a GTA game on the Wii as well? Any thoughts on this?

-IMO I have never been fond of anything Rockstar has done, I think the all the GTA games are overated and are just nothing but there to have shock-value. The same as Manhunt. Dont get me wrong though, I like the fact that Rockstar is now releasing all these 'Adult' games for the Wii, it will attract even more attention and further shake Nintendos 'Kiddies Image'.....

Yeah, we talked about this on the WiiChat.com show. The new episode will even have a trailer for the game. It should be out tomorrow if you want to check it out.

If Wii sells well there is a possibility there will be a GTA on the Wii.

Manhunt 2 on the Wii is not developed by the same people from Manhunt 2 on the ps2. So it may work out well.

Back