Rockstar on Wii

rocknroll4eva

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
6326-5849-8725-8414
With all the new games coming out for wii from rockstar like manhunt (if it does) table tennis and now bully do you think in the future they would bring out a GTA game on it

I doubt that we will be seeing a GTA game coming out for the Wii anytime soon. However I could be wrong.

i think theres a good chance like maybe something like san andres stories or something like that

I really doubt it seeing as Rockstar has made no plans to create a GTA game for the Wii. Also the wii is more family orientated so the odds of a GTA gaming out is very small.

rocknroll4eva said:
With all the new games coming out for wii from rockstar like manhunt (if it does) table tennis and now bully do you think in the future they would bring out a GTA game on it
wait when did rockstar say bully was coming out on the wii:scared: :scared: :scared:

minto said:
wait when did rockstar say bully was coming out on the wii:scared: :scared: :scared:
today

Syntax said:
I really doubt it seeing as Rockstar has made no plans to create a GTA game for the Wii. Also the wii is more family orientated so the odds of a GTA gaming out is very small.
yeah its more for a family but they have manhunt 2 coming out and thats worse than GTA

Hello?! Manhunt 2!?!

Even though Manhunt 2 will most likely be released there have been disputes over the game.. Also if you check out the Rockstar website you will notice that the new GTA game isn't scheduled to come out for the Wii...

Sorry but I doubt we'll be seeing a GTA game coming out for the wii..

Syntax said:
Even though Manhunt 2 will most likely be released there have been disputes over the game.. Also if you check out the Rockstar website you will notice that the new GTA game isn't scheduled to come out for the Wii...

probably not GTA 4, at least for a while. but San Andreas or Vice City have got pretty good shots, IMO. might be some time, but Godfather was awesome with some control and scheme glitches, imagine how a properly running game would be.

and of course..... the love scenes would be much more realistic, if you know what i mean. :ihih:

Syntax said:

Whether or not there have been "disputes," the fact still remains that Rockstar developed Manhunt 2 for the Wii, therefore the Wii being "family friendly" is not going to stop them from bringing GTA to the Wii. Also, just because there isn't one scheduled does not mean there won't be one eventually.

Back