Rockstar Annonces ..............

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
Rockstar Announces ..............

TABLE TENNIS!

Rockstar promises that players will feel the “unmatched speed and intensity of the real-life sport,” offering an authenic physics engine, and gameplay that will rival the kind of excitement experienced by those who compete in the sport internationally.

Sounds like a fun budget game, and it wont be outlawed :)

http://www.nintendic.com/news/755

Last edited:
Just table tennis? It sounds like they should add more mini-games to make the game...more complete. I'm not sure this game will make to much money since people can just play (yes a shorter version) table tennis from WiiPlay.

While I agree that table tennis is boring in itself, to say wiiplay is fun is funny. That is probably the worse table tennis I have ever played. The controls are terrilble. Id say this will have alot of game modes and online play would be a big plus..

...you obviously havent played the 360 Table Tennis Rockstar made have you?

Its freakking awesome!!

its more than just table tennis for wii play...
it has a story and more in depth play
im actually happy that rockstar is finally gonna release this game

And by the way, the minigames like wiiplay that have nothign to them are starting to get old fast for the wii. We need substance. Even if its a simple game, give us game modes and multiplayer. I would be happy with that.

Its not a minigame..think Virtua Tennis but..shrunk down.

I was talking about wiiplay

I think the simplicity of tennis on Wii Sports will win hands down against any tennis/table tennis game that comes out.

if it's coming from rockstar, there's gotta be more than JUST table tennis...
like a flaming ball cannon, a chainsaw, an uzi?
they go from manhunt 2 to table tennis?

Jay61 said:
...you obviously havent played the 360 Table Tennis Rockstar made have you?

Its freakking awesome!!

yeah the table tennis for 360 is amazing. If they could get the spin and curve with a wii remote for table tennis this would be my new favorite game. For the 360 table tennis they had tournaments and you had to play national players and it got pretty intense using a joystick.

I didn't like the 360 table tennis but then again I only played it for about 10 minutes inside Gamestop. I want to see a tennis game (Mario Tennis :? ) not table tennis :lol: for some reason its just not as exciting as, say, Wii Sports tennis. But thats just me :p

Back