Manhunt 2 - Gameplay info

I read a little about this game in the past issue of GameInformer.

I never played the first Manhunt, but this sounds like it could be pretty cool.

Yeah I wasn't too interested in it at first but now I am and unfortunatly my mom said I could not play "M" games which really pisses me off anyone know something I could persuade her to change her mind with

WiiZero said:
Yeah I wasn't too interested in it at first but now I am and unfortunatly my mom said I could not play "M" games which really pisses me off anyone know something I could persuade her to change her mind with

not with manhunt i played the first one and its fun but parents hate it. think interactive snuff film

WiiZero said:
Buy online maybe?

Ahh good idea one problem I don't have a credit card here's some rep anyways

Actually if you go to a Jewel or whatever convienance store is in your area, you can buy those american express giftcards now that can be used on the internet. :)

WiiZero said:
Ahh good idea one problem I don't have a credit card
brejcha has a good idea if you can do it.
If you had her buy it for you online (pay if have to) she might not even be aware of the rating.

Although hearing people dieing and screaming from your bed room might give it away:p

Nice. I played the first one, and loved it until it was mostly shooting. It was creepy though, and if your parents are set aganist violent games, good luck convincing them to let you have this one. IMO, its worse than GTA.
I think the most gruesome move I did in one was using a crowbar. I snuck up behind the guy, put the crowbar between his legs, hooked it into his groin, and yanked. He then fell on his knees where I stabbed the long end into his neck... or back... can't remember, and then dislocated the spine by levering it. Good stuff.

Edit: Wait... I remember. That was the sickle. Choke hold from behind, slashed it into the groin, and pulled upward. But yeah, that spine part was with the crowbar. Nailgun was my favorite ranged, and for a distraction instead of throwing a brick to make a noise diversion, if there was one around, I'd throw a severed head instead.

Last edited:
Taills said:
Nice. I played the first one, and loved it until it was mostly shooting. It was creepy though, and if your parents are set aganist violent games, good luck convincing them to let you have this one. IMO, its worse than GTA.
I think the most gruesome move I did in one was using a crowbar. I snuck up behind the guy, put the crowbar between his legs, hooked it into his groin, and yanked. He then fell on his knees where I stabbed the long end into his neck... or back... can't remember, and then dislocated the spine by levering it. Good stuff.

Edit: Wait... I remember. That was the sickle. Choke hold from behind, slashed it into the groin, and pulled upward. But yeah, that spine part was with the crowbar. Nailgun was my favorite ranged, and for a distraction instead of throwing a brick to make a noise diversion, if there was one around, I'd throw a severed head instead.
Reading that from someone with flowers in their sig:shocked:

my 3 favorite weapons on manhunt were: plastic bag, piano wire, and the baseball bat.

I played the first one and it was really great.. cant wait to check out this part 2 of this game.. looks pretty cool.

This looks brutal. A title I'm anticipating for sure.

manhunt-2-20070427051337826.jpg

Back