March release titles?

Wiinoob

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Burbank, CA
Wii Online Code
7718-5218-4582-5195
Sorry if this has been posted but can I have a list of all the games that are coming out in March or are supposed to come out in March or around that time. Thx :)

From ebgames. So they might be wrong, but heres march

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Cooking Mama: Cook Off
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Disney's Meet the Robinsons
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Wing Island
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Final Furlong
Sengoku Action

Last edited:
no...Sonic and the Secret Rings is coming this month on the 27th

o yea.. it said febuary same as blur.. i started at the top and went down the list i forgot it had some febuary in there, but i think it was just the top 2

What about Mario Galaxy and Metriod Prime 3, aren't they supposed to be coming out in March?

nope. There hasent been an official release date, so i doubt it. Rumors for those two or mid year to end of the year. But now one really knows but i doubt march

not here in Texas..oh and what about Battalion Wars 2 and Mario Strikers Charged? I thought they were coming out in March too

^no, ok besides Pokemon in Japan no games that will be online has been released yet and will not be released until June.

Why would it be different in TX? Best Buy (where I work), EB, and Gamestop have it set to release on the 20th. Well BB actually has it set to release on the 21st.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
lol.. every 1 was like WAIT TILL MARCh FOR ALL THE GOOD GAMES, and theres only like 2
Seeing how the PS3 only has one good game on it, in just March alone were beating them in games plus we have Sonic coming out next week then SSX Blur. Then in April we have Super Paper Mario and Mortal Combat.

Back