Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and SSBB in 2007?

Are you blind or something? Yes there is a difference between a fact and an opinion. I never said, "definitely". Nor am I spastic. It just pisses me off how dense some of you dumbos can be. Why should I have to limit my language because you 10 years olds decided you're mature enough to come on the Internet and play with the big boys. I'm a grown ass man, doing big things in college, and getting ready for Medical School in New York. I can talk however I want to if someone is purposely being an ass and ASSuming things that he shouldn't. Frankly its a shame talking to people like you and watching these random teenyboppers create the same mindless threads over and over again with variations of, "OMG!"

And you think that Super Mario Galaxy is the ONLY anticipated game for 2007? Okay...so all the threads on wiichat with thousands of kids crying about Sonic in Brawl doesn't scream anticipation for SSBB to you? Or the hundreds of threads dedicated to Samus and MP3: Corruption don't scream anticipation to you? Why not face facts. There are 3 games that most people are looking forward. Just so we're clear I'm saying MOST NOT ALL. Some people might only want 1 or 2 of the Big 3. Others may only want 1. Regardless here are the Big 3:
1) Super Mario Galaxy
2) Super Smash Brothers Brawl
3) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

At first it seemed like all 3 might come out this year. Clearly this might not be the case. Your theory says SMG will come out right? Thats fine! You might be right. You might be wrong. My theory is that SSBB will come out this year during the holiday season. Thats fine too...I might be wrong and I might be right. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter. Why are you picking a fight over a simple theory thread?

MasterJedi2U said:
Are you blind or something? Yes there is a difference between a fact and an opinion. I never said, "definitely". Nor am I spastic. It just pisses me off how dense some of you dumbos can be. Why should I have to limit my language because you 10 years olds decided you're mature enough to come on the Internet and play with the big boys. I'm a grown ass man, doing big things in college, and getting ready for Medical School in New York. I can talk however I want to if someone is purposely being an ass and ASSuming things that he shouldn't. Frankly its a shame talking to people like you and watching these random teenyboppers create the same mindless threads over and over again with variations of, "OMG!"

And you think that Super Mario Galaxy is the ONLY anticipated game for 2007? Okay...so all the threads on wiichat with thousands of kids crying about Sonic in Brawl doesn't scream anticipation for SSBB to you? Or the hundreds of threads dedicated to Samus and MP3: Corruption don't scream anticipation to you? Why not face facts. There are 3 games that most people are looking forward. Just so we're clear I'm saying MOST NOT ALL. Some people might only want 1 or 2 of the Big 3. Others may only want 1. Regardless here are the Big 3:
1) Super Mario Galaxy
2) Super Smash Brothers Brawl
3) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

At first it seemed like all 3 might come out this year. Clearly this might not be the case. Your theory says SMG will come out right? Thats fine! You might be right. You might be wrong. My theory is that SSBB will come out this year during the holiday season. Thats fine too...I might be wrong and I might be right. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter. Why are you picking a fight over a simple theory thread?
I'm not trying to pick a fight Mr. grown ass man.
But I guess that is what it always becomes.

And sense you like to attack others with their own words...
~purposely being an ass and ASSuming things that he shouldn't~
"Everyone knows that the most anticipated game of the year besides Halo 3 is Super Smash Brothers Brawl "
I assume it's bad, you assume it's good?

Good that you're going somewhere, good luck, but this is the internet and that doesn't give you the right to curse at little kids now does it?

No I don't think SMG is the only anticipated game of the year but just like how you think SSBB is the most anticipated game of the I think SMG is. Differnce is I don't state it as a fact.

True there are way to many threads about Sonic in Brawl but they have been dieing down due to lack of info and media and at the same time lack of info and media makes it seem like they've got a ways to go.

More media = more anticipation
More media = further in development
Further in development = closer to release
Closer to release = more anticipation

That is why I believe that SMG is both the most anticipated out of the big 3 and will be released first.
It can very well switch back though if we see playable versions os SSBB within the next few months, but if we don't it probobly won't come out this year anyway. Even if Nintendo does need the game they don't rush them and they try to space release dates a part.

No by that statement I state that its highly anticipated. How do you get me saying, "I think its going to be a good no make that GREAT game!" from that quote? That truly boggles me. Do you know the definition of anticipation. All I'm saying is that people are looking forward to the game. THATS ALL. FINITO. END OF DISCUSSION.

Last but not least the statement where I said, "Everyone knows...." can be taken as me saying that as a fact. And I do think its a fact. If you think I'm wrong so be it. But I'm willing to bet that if you surveyed everyone in America now who has a Wii they'd say Smash is probably the title they want most right now.

As for me cursing at little kids have you see their language? The people on this board constantly yell, "gay", "pwned", and a barrage of other idiotic and offensive words. If they can do that and get away with it then I'm not going to hold my words back. May not be exactly big or mature of me but it is the Internet and I'm not going to play nice with a bunch of annoying little twits whos haven't even gotten thru puberty yet.

And oh yeah the word you meant to use is "since" NOT "sense". College does teach you a lot if you're lucky.

Last edited:
the Big 3, ah these 3 games will make the Wii.

Galaxy and Corruption should be out by Holiday season

Brawl should be out by Spring 2008, once they nail online play

MasterJedi2U said:
No by that statement I state that its highly anticipated. How do you get me saying, "I think its going to be a good no make that GREAT game!" from that quote? That truly boggles me. Do you know the definition of anticipation.

Last but not least the statement where I said, "Everyone knows...." can be taken as me saying that as a fact. And I do think its a fact. If you think I'm wrong so be it. But I'm willing to bet that if you surveyed everyone in America now who has a Wii they'd say Smash is probably the title they want most right now.

As for me cursing at little kids have you see their language? The people on this board constantly yell, "gay", "pwned", and a barrage of other idiotic and offensive words. If they can do that and get away with it then I'm not going to hold my words back. May not be exactly big or mature of me but it is the Internet and I'm not going to play nice with a bunch of annoying little twits whos haven't even gotten thru puberty yet.

And oh yeah the word you meant to use is "since" NOT "sense". College does teach you a lot if you're lucky.
No, no... maybe I didn't put that right. I meant when I assume you think it's a bad thing but when you assume you think it's alright.
Fair enough, SSBB deffintly could be the most anticipated game.
True again on the kids and cursing, I play Counter Strike......... Getting cussed out by 8 year olders never gets old.
Oh and I've gone though puberty, not sure why that matters or if that was adressed at me.

And what's with you correcting me... I don't do it to you, guess I should start:
that its highly anticipated - that it's a highly anticipated
Do you know the definition of anticipation. - wheres your question mark big boy
THATS ALL. - first off that's not a complete sentense and thats isn't a word.
its - you've got " ' " on the keyboard for a reason.

College forgot to teach you that?
Seriously if a post is fairly legible don't correcting the spelling and grammer.

Woah there nellie you're correcting me on some structure and missing commas. All I did was correct your spelling smart guy. Theres a pretty big difference between sense and since....they even sound different. Big deal that I forgot a "?" or a I made an incomplete sentence. Fact is that when I read your post with sense in it...it didn't make sense. So I corrected you once I realized what you're talking about.

And congrats on getting thru puberty (that is if you're telling the truth since up to 1 post ago you basically haven't.)

Good Night and God Bless Nintendo of America

The fight was tl;dr, but please defuse it before this thread gets off topic.

Anyways, these are the games that are gunna turn the Gamecube 1.1 into the Wii; I feel that Mario galaxy will be out some time from now to September, as the Summer release, and that Brawl will be the Christmas release(November-December, maybe January). As for the Metroid game, I have no clue. I've abandoned Metroid ever since it turned into a fps, but this one I actually want to try since playing the Boo hunting game on Super Paper Mario.

MasterJedi2U said:
Woah there nellie you're correcting me on some structure and missing commas. All I did was correct your spelling smart guy. Theres a pretty big difference between sense and since....they even sound different. Big deal that I forgot a "?" or a I made an incomplete sentence. Fact is that when I read your post with sense in it...it didn't make sense. So I corrected you once I realized what you're talking about.

And congrats on getting thru puberty (that is if you're telling the truth since up to 1 post ago you basically haven't.)

Good Night and God Bless Nintendo of America
Guess you corrected my grammar at the same time then (sense since is a real word too).

Thank you for showing me the ways of a pubified man:thumbsup:

God Bless Nintnedo of America!

Maybe the official Smash Bros. site This one http://www.smashbros.com/en/ ) hasn't been updated because they're busy with the making of ssbb, just my opinion. But if they did just give us one huge blow it would be mayhem and great for nintendo. Perhaps just after E3 this year would be awesome. I'm obviously doubtfull of this but it would be great if they could do this.

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
Maybe the official Smash Bros. site This one http://www.smashbros.com/en/ ) hasn't been updated because they're busy with the making of ssbb, just my opinion. But if they did just give us one huge blow it would be mayhem and great for nintendo. Perhaps just after E3 this year would be awesome. I'm obviously doubtfull of this but it would be great if they could do this.
Hmm... I'm starting to think it could happen, first playable demo maybe.

From what's been publicaly released it would seem that they arn't far but now that I realy think about look how long it's been sense we've gotten the update. The team making the game is relatively small but still. Half a year, they must have made some decent progress.

In regards to release I still think it will go SMG>MP:3>SSBB but maybe they could all be squeezed in Fall - Holidays.

Hell no!

Get them out asap...
If they are killer aps nintendo should be trying to get them out sooner - to make more people want the wii.

i think nintendo will just give a bunch of info in a short period of time on all three but mostly ssbb

galaxy was suppose to be a launch title but miyamoto said it would be out in the first year of the wii release

Back