Mario Galaxy Storyline? anyone know it?

Cactus

SSB 4 Life
Feb 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7277-1629-5342-0526
For some reason, my Mario obsession is beginning to take over my mind. I simply can't wait for galaxy. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or leads on what the story for galaxy might be? Like, why is Mario flying around in space?, And is it another "Bowser captured Peach again, Mario to the rescue" story plot? Or do you think it may be deeper than that. Are any other Mario characters involved? (Luigi, Yoshi?).

If you have any of your own ideas or fanfics, please post them here, I'd really like to hear them.

Lol do you really expect anyone to know ANYTHING about this game? All we know is that its in space...Lets just sit back and enjoy the stuff we've seen. I'm sure Nintendo will reveal details soon enough.

bowser kidnaps princess peach and goes into space where mario must save her

remember me and this quote for the future :)

Yeah, someone kidnaps Peach, takes her into space, and Mario chases after them.

I think it was in IGN's latest impressions.

No, Mario heard that there's this stash of mushrooms that gives you superhuman powers (however you may hear colors and see sounds). So he's out to get some shrooms!

Most main Mario games involve that ditz, Peach, getting kidnapped so I'm guessing it's continuing the tradition within an awesome space environment.

Well it is a 64, sunshine sequal so im sure peach and mario rescue will have something to do with it, yoshi HAS to be in it, as the third mario advanture sequal we don't know what to expect i suggest we just sit back and watch. Look to paper mario, Sonic, metroid, red steel, zelda, wario wares, guitarhero wii, mario party 8, SSBB, mario super strikers, prince of persia, VC games, Fianl fantasy: crystal bearings, ect. No need to ponder roumers about extreamly hyped games.

-I love mario too ^^

Wiitendo said:
Well it is a 64, sunshine sequal so im sure peach and mario rescue will have something to do with it, yoshi HAS to be in it, as the third mario advanture sequal we don't know what to expect i suggest we just sit back and watch. Look to paper mario, Sonic, metroid, red steel, zelda, wario wares, guitarhero wii, mario party 8, SSBB, mario super strikers, prince of persia, VC games, Fianl fantasy: crystal bearings, ect. No need to ponder roumers about extreamly hyped games.

-I love mario too ^^

If it doesn't have an awesome new enemy character, it better have the koopa kids. Why does Nintendo hate the Koopa kids, all they need to do is give them a 21st century makeover and they're ready!

Back