Mario Party 8 - Screens, fresh out the oven!

ive either owned or played all the mario parties,(excluding advance) and this one seems to be the only one which is making a board style change which is good, its something new which still relates well to the original. anyway i was just wondering if this game is gonna use the nunchuk attachment, i have 4 motes and 4 nunchuks, so itll be good if it uses nunchuk purely because i can lol. in comparison to the other ones this also seems to be the only mario party since 3 that actual effort has been put into a sequal, and its been made because it will be a great game, not just made because they can.

Dry bones, best character

(by the way, for any american gamers thinking about buying Wii play, {i live in england and it was released at launch} its not actually any good at all, the only reason it sold well is because there was a huge shortage of motes, so people just decided to spend an extra 5 pounds, (about $8) and get Wii play on top.)

Last edited:
Ill be picking this up, looks like it will be a great game with new designs and with the wiimote... looks like a very good pickup to me

The first mario party game was the first game my wife ever played with me, and she is excited about playin this one, so its a definate must have.

I also wish it were online but I've got 3 brothers to play it with so I'll be fine. I also like the 1P part in the MP series. Its very unique. The screens look really cool and I'm definitely planning on getting this game along with Prince of Persia.

Back