Mario Party 8

northskateboards

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
I rented Mario Party 8 last night because for some reason they got it early. My friend works there and told me about it so i went down there right away. We played for about 6 hours last night. It's a pretty fun game.

cool. I heard some places got it early.. Hows the controls? Whats it like? Are the games like warioware and about 10 seconds long( i hope not)

So it is a week early. I have it pre-ordered last week. I don't think I'll get it before the end of May.:O

Wiitime said:
cool. I heard some places got it early.. Hows the controls? Whats it like? Are the games like warioware and about 10 seconds long( i hope not)

The controls are pretty good. There are only a few games that I dont like other than those i love all the others. The games all vary in length. I havent run across a game thats only been 10 seconds the shortest was probably about 30. There are also games that you can play that arent in the board game type of game. Those games can be around 4-5 minutes long. Overall this is a great game and i recomend it to anyone who is looking for a game tom play with friends.

Is this game really out? It kept getting pushed back and now I hear that it's supposed to be out on the 29th. I can't believe that it came out like a week early! Does anyone else have this game? My fiancé and I have been waiting since we bought a wii for this game!
-Dave

swoop_ds said:
Is this game really out? It kept getting pushed back and now I hear that it's supposed to be out on the 29th. I can't believe that it came out like a week early! Does anyone else have this game? My fiancé and I have been waiting since we bought a wii for this game!
-Dave
Ya, I heard it's coming early, why, how many places, where... No clue but I belive it.

How are the controls though? Do they work like most Wario Ware games or fail like most SMBB?

Cool! MP8 is definitely on my "to get" list. You're lucky that you got it early. I never knew that could happen.

yeah it was weird when he told me that they had it in. I was like what its not supposed to come out for another week. He said well I'm looking at it right now. He thinks his manager just might be stupid and they he shouldnt have rented it out this early. Again, I advise anyone who is looking for a party game to definately get this.

Can you talk a little about the controlls and graphics please?
Little review, compare to others games. Just something.

Was this at Blockbuster? Only major renting store near me, maybe just only major renting store...

mushroomedmario said:
everyone was assuming that anyone cuold rent it, or did your frien djust hook you up?

No the store messed up on renting it out anyone could have rented it but my friend had called me to tell me that they got it in

StevenNevets said:
Can you talk a little about the controlls and graphics please?
Little review, compare to others games. Just something.

Was this at Blockbuster? Only major renting store near me, maybe just only major renting store...

The graphics are good, the gameplay is great I dont see me getting bored of this game ever. When it comes out next Tuesday I will be getting it for sure. I'm not really sure if you can compare it to other games maybe ths Super Monkey Ball mini games if anything. This game is way better than Super Monkey Ball. The controls are very accurate there has been no lagging in any of the mini games so far. I will give this game a 9. Graphics=9 gameplay=9.5(there are a couple of mini games i dont like) Controls= 10

Back