Marioi Kart Tournament!!

pi14

P.I.T.
Nov 26, 2007
Yes, Pi14, your favorite game host, is hosting the Mario Kart Tournament! In this game you will create your own character, kart (or bike), track, special, and stats.

Example player: Bo-bomb

Kart:

The kart is a stick of dynamite and the wheels are wheels with rockets on them.

Track:

BOOM Circuit- This track is overrun by b-bombs and if you hit one, well, you go back ten feet. There are many jumps on this track. Three of the jumps have pit of dynamite underneath it if you do not make it far enough before landing.

Stats (twelve upgrade points) *= 1 upgrade point:

1)Acceleration ***
2)Speed *****
3)Turning **
4)Luck **

NOTICE: ON NUMBER FOUR, YOU CAN EITHER HAVE luck OR skill. WHEN YOU HAVE LUCK, THE CHANCES OF GETTING YOUR SPECIAL ARE HIGHER. ON SKILL WHEN YOU DO GET A SPECIAL, IT IS MORE EFFECTIVE

Special: A shell with three bombs in it. When the shell hits someone, they get stalled for two seconds + how many skill upgrade points you have. If you have luck instead. It will just stall them for two seconds.

How to participate-

Create all of the above, with your choice of skill or luck on the stats. DO NOT USE THE EXAMPLE CHARACTER!! The entries are due to this thread on Friday 7:00 PM (Mountain Time) I will not except any late ones-- no matter what!! The race will start on Friday 7:00 PM. (Mountain Time) Give me about a week for the results. I will select a track that one of you submitted This is totally a randomized race. If you win, it is luck. If this is not all clear, PM pi14, I will explain everything!

THANKS!!!!!

NOTE: Only make submitting forms on this thread please, nothing else, or I will be confused! J:aureola:

Back