Metroid Prime Friend Voucher Exchange - Any1 available tonight?

Vanquish23

Supahstar
May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
8617-4848-0755-6983
Hello, I beat the game on Normal and am replaying on Hypermode. I also have 15 or so Friend Vouchers available for me to exchange with someone. Is anyone else in the same boat? Please respond, I'll be checkin' back somewhat regularly for the rest of the night.

Hey miiwiiwii I'll send you a PM. You ready to exchange them F. Vouchers?

Hey i have some too but none of my wii friends that i asked ether doesn't have it or hasn't responded. i have like 15 or so too. and id really wold like to have some of the green credits to buy some of the other bonus stuff.

Hey B.D.N., I can exchange a few with you. Just shoot me a PM with your Wii Friend Code # on it. Once we both register each other, we can send each other vouchers.

I would like to exchange MP3 vouchers. Have to go through the trilogy version first, so it may take me awhile...

Wow dude I'm Glad you Necroed this thread (seriously I am) as I actually lost the web address to this place when my computer crashed. But thanks to the "Send an email when a new post In a topic you posted in" was still active it sent me an email an now I'm back. :D

Anyhow when I get the chance to play the game again It will take a few weeks to get more of the metal things, but ill gladly trade some over when I get some as well.

I can actually go ahead and trade vouchers for the original version. Just add my wii number and I'll do the same

Well I added ya but it not showing up yet, and I just now I got ahold of 11 vouchers, to hand out too.

Back