midna??? human form??? (picture of a new character)

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
umm, whose that one person behind zelda?? is she the twilight princess??
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/screen4zi9.jpg

This makes me believe more that the twilight king is onox and the person beside him is veran

From looking at the image and how they are back to back, that would be the Twilight Princess personally. Note the pillar like object drawn inbetween them, how its represents both light and dark, but is matching up Dark to Zelda, Light to ?????. One is looking up, the other looking down, complete opposites, so I think its self explanatory.

In one of the reviews it was mentioned that when you reach Princess Zelda for the 1st time with Midna's aid, they talk as if they know each other but dont see eye to eye, so if they are one in the same but from opposite ends, she from Light Hyrule, her from Twilight Hyrule, then it could make sense Midna is the Twilight Princess.

Because she is originally from the Twilight Realm, there may be a part of the game where she steps into the Light Realm and that is what she will look like in her altered form. Note when Link returns to the Light Realm its mentioned that Midna gives aid but just by voice (so in game terms to Link, Telepathically). Im not sure if thats still the same if you enter the Light Realm in Wolf form, which you will be able to do later on, but I think thats where it said Midna doesnt follow you, but still aids with advice or something.

This would all be very nice if it wasn't already confirmed that Zelda was the Twlight Princess.

I've seen it on a few other places.
*shrugs*

Blackjack said:
This would all be very nice if it wasn't already confirmed that Zelda was the Twlight Princess.

I've seen it on a few other places.
*shrugs*

Where has this been confirmed? not saying it hasnt, but I dont recall seeing so, and personally in terms of realism, how can someone who is ruler of the genuine Hyrule, be ruler of the altered version :rolleyes:?
Technically before Hyrule even got wind of this "Twilight Realm" they (supposedly) knew nothing about it, so how can you be in charge of something not yet come to pass? However I suppose they will mention in the story that Princess Zelda has foreseen this curtain engulfing Hyrule, like how she had the premonition in OoT.

It may not be so, but as I said personally my and other peoples views that Midna is infact the Twilight princess, or atleast that girl who is back-to-back with Zelda is more plausible, untill proved otherwise by playing the game and having it make sense when the story falls into place.

I remember reading something on this game, and it said that Veran and Onox were not in the game, but either relations were, or they were referred to at some point.

I don't think it's minda (weird little rat thing) it's more likely to be the Twilight princess than that rat :sick:

KaDee said:
Where has this been confirmed? not saying it hasnt, but I dont recall seeing so, and personally in terms of realism, how can someone who is ruler of the genuine Hyrule, be ruler of the altered version :rolleyes:?
Technically before Hyrule even got wind of this "Twilight Realm" they (supposedly) knew nothing about it, so how can you be in charge of something not yet come to pass? However I suppose they will mention in the story that Princess Zelda has foreseen this curtain engulfing Hyrule, like how she had the premonition in OoT.

It may not be so, but as I said personally my and other peoples views that Midna is infact the Twilight princess, or atleast that girl who is back-to-back with Zelda is more plausible, untill proved otherwise by playing the game and having it make sense when the story falls into place.

zelda isn't back to back with ANY other female. And yes, Zelda IS the twilight princess, ....just because the sun sets, doesn't make you any less of the title you are. SHE is the princess of Hyrule, whether in light, or twilight.

Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.

JHoersten2 said:
zelda isn't back to back with ANY other female. And yes, Zelda IS the twilight princess, ....just because the sun sets, doesn't make you any less of the title you are. SHE is the princess of Hyrule, whether in light, or twilight.

Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.

WTF you chattin bout, its a shame you lack fukin manners!
If you look and it aint just me that said so, but I note you target just me, she is back to back with A person that looks like a female, and as Mrjingles_23 said, the colours between that individual and Midna coincide. What I didnt notice before was that, what I thought was a mere pillar inbetween them, it is actually the hat/crown of the Twilight King, which brings me to my next point.

That said which is true about the sun setting not making you any less of the title you are, but if thats the case then who the fuks the Twilight King in the Light Realm, ignorant piece a sh|t?!
So as I was saying, which I will now rephrase, how can Zelda be princess of a realm which hasnt been heard of till now. Yes its engulfing Hyrule, but the fact still remains it is a alternate dimension/world/realm, and note there is already a King governing it, so if it is therefor a mirrored world to the Light version there will/should be an individual in the Twilight dimension that is Zelda's counter part, i.e. the Twilight Princess.

Now if I play the game and it is indeed a fact that Zelda is the Twilight Princess then I will stand corrected, but what I'm talking about its logical facts which if you took time out to think about, if your actually capable of doing so, being as you have to resort to such words as "retard", showing lack of manners and dency for those that are in-fact disabled or mentally challenged, then you will see so.

KaDee said:
WTF you chattin bout, its a shame you lack fukin manners!
If you look and it aint just me that said so, but I note you target just me, she is back to back with A person that looks like a female, and as Mrjingles_23 said, the colours between that individual and Midna coincide. What I didnt notice before was that, what I thought was a mere pillar inbetween them, it is actually the hat/crown of the Twilight King, which brings me to my next point.

That said which is true about the sun setting not making you any less of the title you are, but if thats the case then who the fuks the Twilight King in the Light Realm, ignorant piece a sh|t?!
So as I was saying, which I will now rephrase, how can Zelda be princess of a realm which hasnt been heard of till now. Yes its engulfing Hyrule, but the fact still remains it is a alternate dimension/world/realm, and note there is already a King governing it, so if it is therefor a mirrored world to the Light version there will/should be an individual in the Twilight dimension that is Zelda's counter part, i.e. the Twilight Princess.

Now if I play the game and it is indeed a fact that Zelda is the Twilight Princess then I will stand corrected, but what I'm talking about its logical facts which if you took time out to think about, if your actually capable of doing so, being as you have to resort to such words as "retard", showing lack of manners and dency for those that are in-fact disabled or mentally challenged, then you will see so.

In regards to this post, I'll save you some time with a spoiler

The shadowy figure that looks like Zelda and has the colours of Midna, is because Midna and Zelda fuse together after Midna is attacked by Zant and is forced to the realm of light.

Last edited:
Back