mii problem

PwnMastr

Yes i am Amazing
Dec 15, 2007
behind you
Wii Online Code
0426-6072-0331-5294
today i was using the everybody votes channel and i tried to add a mii and it said my mi plaza is full and i checked and it was right i had 100 miis is there any way i can save miis to my sd card or any other thing besides deleting some miis

then if i wanted to change the miis one my controller i would have to delete some then
well it might work

JAKE196 said:
your favorites are automatically saved to your wiimote and Wii. I don't think there is any way to have more than 100 miis.
just wondering how you kno that

Actually your favourites aren't automatically saved to the Wii or Wiimote. Try what was mentioned before, saving to the Wiimote then deleting them from your Mii Channel, it should work (though I could be wrong).

Just format your Wii. Or was that fragment? Oh whatever!

This is why I was very picky about making a ton of Miis. I'm leaving a lot of room. I expect like PSO I'll max it out by the end. When I played PSO I maxed out my friends list towards the last few months.

On my PSO friends list is the legendary Virus UD. The best Mario Kart player on the planet. At least he was on X-band. I was lucky to bump into him on my last month of PSO for the Dreamcast before they closed the servers. Always leave room in case you bump into those legendary players.

Last edited:
sagema said:
This is why I was very picky about making a ton of Miis. I'm leaving a lot of room. I expect like PSO I'll max it out by the end. When I played PSO I maxed out my friends list towards the last few months.

On my PSO friends list is the legendary Virus UD. The best Mario Kart player on the planet. At least he was on X-band. I was lucky to bump into him on my last month of PSO for the Dreamcast before they closed the servers. Always leave room in case you bump into those legendary players.
Do you play on the Schthack servers?

i thought when i had 100 i could have more because the plaza is so big

ref1mind said:
100 miis? wow thats a lot
Anyone who regularly imports from the Mii Parade and Check Mii Out Channel will quickly accumulate 100 Miis. Take it from me, because my plaza filled up less than a month after my Wii went online.

Back