Mii Update

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
The Mii update wil be along soon...but what new things will arrive?

I was hoping for the following (in order)

1) Using points from wii sports or wii play (or both) to buy new accecories such as new equipment for wii sports, new surroundings/backround for wii play, new clothes and other features. It woul give us a reason to play them both more!

2) Better selection of facial features.

3) communicate with other Miis online (by actually typing messages, and using you Mii to speak). The word could appear above his head maybe?

4) more exciting Mii plaza.

What do you think of my ideas, and what are your own?

Is it confirmed that there will be a Mii update

WiiZero said:
Is it confirmed that there will be a Mii update

no, it hasnt been confirmed. but its pretty likely. it might not come for a long time though

i heard its coming very very soon. But lets stay closer to the topic lol.

Okay well I'm hoping they get more like WarioWare's were they actually look real and maybe some fingers but that might cause them to make a new Wii Sports wait that's a good thing

i hope that in the new mii plaza, your mii's do things like fight! That would be great....

^^ (con77) well, ps3 came up with home to (rip off) compete with nintendo's mii. now, i think nintendo will release the full version and say, ha, that's what we really wanted to do.

i think nintendo are trying to update the mii system to get ready for online

maybe when your in the mii plaza talking to other miis you can talk to a mii if they want a boxing/bowling/baseball/tennis/golf match

or something like that

con77 said:
i think nintendo are trying to update the mii system to get ready for online

maybe when your in the mii plaza talking to other miis you can talk to a mii if they want a boxing/bowling/baseball/tennis/golf match

or something like that

yeah that would be cool

i like the idea of typing messages, headset too like in home!

i think it would be cool if there was a better mii world and you can run around like a rpg buying clothes ( updates ) from shops with your wii points!

you would be able to contoller your mii with the wiimote and nunchuck etc

what ya think?

they should make a game for the wii like that. Something like, "Mii Adventures."

Back