Mike Tyson's Punch Out on VC

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Does anyone know when Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES) will be on the VC?

Also, do you need the classic controller for all VC games or just some of them?

you can use the wiimote for NES games and sega games. the rest can use eather the classic controller or the GC controller

i really hope that they get punch out for vc...because it was a awesome game...so they should get it because ive seen probably 50 of these on different sites saying they need punch out

benji

I added you to my Wii address book you should get message from Nyk0n

reject me if you wish

Mitch2025
I would PM you my console ID but I cant yet (pressumably due my newness and low post count)

I would add you too if thats ok

my console ID and user is on my info to the left

Mitch2025 said:
you can use the wiimote for NES games and sega games. the rest can use eather the classic controller or the GC controller

not to forget Wii Remote can be used for TurboGrafx-16 games as well

from what I have heard/read some VC games will require only classic or only Gamecube controllers at the producers choice

I dont know about everyone else but TG-16 and NES games feels pretty much like the original controller with the wiimote (Nintendo likes us not to call it) not as much with Genesis (but close)

I think it would be completely awesome if Nintendo added motion sensing to MT Punch Out for the Wii Remote it would be like using the power glove !!!!!

I don't know about Mike Tyson's Punch - Out!!, but the original Punch Out!! is being released for the Wii in the near future. According to wikipedia, and even game spot, it should be released by mid-december.

I sort of have a feeling they wouldnt release the mike tyson version and just send out the one with Mr. Dream at the end. I mean they did pull it off of store shelves and replace it didnt they? I do know that the version of Punch out on Animal Crossing has Mr. Dream

nyk0n said:
I think it would be completely awesome if Nintendo added motion sensing to MT Punch Out for the Wii Remote it would be like using the power glove !!!!!
Holy **** nyk0n! TRIPLE POSTING:shocked: ! You need a lesson in editing posts. Look below:
edit.png

Mike Tyson's PO won't be on the VC because he went and bit someone's ear off. But I presume some version off it will be.

WiiGamer24 said:
Holy **** nyk0n! TRIPLE POSTING:shocked: ! You need a lesson in editing posts. Look below:
edit.png

Mike Tyson's PO won't be on the VC because he went and bit someone's ear off. But I presume some version off it will be.

Thanks for the tips!

as you can see they were posted several minutes apart whats wrong with that?
I was working and submitted then did some more work and submitted

Back