MLB 2k8- Good start but not hardcore

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
in the ign podcast they mentioned mlb 2k8. Bozon has had a lot of time with it. He said its sorta like 2k was making the game and just decided to throw it on the wii. The graphics arent great, no online as we know. The controls are slap in the face ( i think he said that). He said for hardcore baseball fans, you will get it and be like Ok what will they do next year. Its a good start for a real baseball game..

It was something along those lines. Im still getting this. I will take a chance. I just want a season with rosters. If the controls are decent which they seem to be im fine. Graphics if there like the ps2 which i think he said they are similar, fine. I wish these stupid companies would put effort into the Wii. Ea is the only company who does that. I wish Ea would buy out 2k and make a real solid incredible MVP Baseball game for the wii.

mvp baseball was a great game. I don't understand how it is legal for a company to own the licensing rights to an entire major league sport. 2k and sony have those licenses correct?

Wii-Fi said:
mvp baseball was a great game. I don't understand how it is legal for a company to own the licensing rights to an entire major league sport. 2k and sony have those licenses correct?
I think the only company to have exclusive rights to a certain sport is EA has exclusive rights to the NFL.

2k has the rights to mlb. thats why ea cant make a mlb game...

Back