Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Erm... Help..? >.< Again...

Anyway... Here's my situation...
Well, as many of you know, it's almost a sure thing that on Friday of this week, Gamestop (As well as EB Games) is gonna be pre-ordering the Wii. Now... I'm kinda paranoid about this, 'cause on Tuesday (Yesterday) I called Gamestop to ask about the Wii, and I asked how the PS3 pre-orders were going. They said that every pre-order slot was filled up. Guess how long they were open when I called them..? Fourty-five minutes... Fourty-five minutes into Gamestop's opening, PS3's are pre-ordered out. xP Hectic. Anyway, going on... So I was planning on skipping the first part of school on Friday and waiting at the entrance really early in the morning and pre-order it right when the store opens. My mom approved. >.> THEN, all of a sudden, she changes her mind and says she'll go for me and pre-order it. I freak out, 'cause who knows what could happen? xD And I was gonna pre-order Zelda and Red Steel, too... So... Main question... Can I trust my mom to pre-order everything for me? >.<
Gah... I feel like a little kid involving my mom in this. xP

Last edited:
>.< I hope you guys don't mind me bumping this thread just once. Time's a factor here, so I can't just leave this thread to die.

if your mom understands the situation .. no doubt a mom will get her little boy a pre order ... your cool man . no worries .. there arent as many ps3 being shipped as wii anyways .. no problems

Back