Moaning over online issues

well i still don't appreciate someone coming in and saying quit complaining its very much some ones right to say i don't like it i want to trade it in even if i don't agree with his opinion at least i understand that he can think like that. Personally i would just give it time. So don't tell me i am not being mature because i am standing up for someones right to say i don't like this game cause online didn't work. and it does not look like you visit this forum much so why do you care

Where did I say no one has the right to free speech? That's rediculous. What I did say is, for the sake of the forum, all these moans should be in one thread. I'm not saying the forum sucks but what would you rather discuss? "OMG my game is broke" or actually some proper chat about the game - which is after all why we're here. Any threads actually talking about the game, tactics, teams, opinions etc are getting drowned out by the countless moaning threads.

That's what I don't like. It's nothing to do with freedom of speech lol.....

Belmont said:
well i still don't appreciate someone coming in and saying quit complaining its very much some ones right to say i don't like it i want to trade it in even if i don't agree with his opinion at least i understand that he can think like that. Personally i would just give it time. So don't tell me i am not being mature because i am standing up for someones right to say i don't like this game cause online didn't work. and it does not look like you visit this forum much so why do you care

I only started using the forum since Wendesday, to discuss Mario strikers and play some people + Have fun.

Chill please... -.-

Belmont said:

Well it seems that having 300+ posts or just 5 doesnt make you a better or more qualified person, alot is said by how someone spends their time but i wont assume anything.

I am glad that this thread has produced discussion because that is what forums are for, not for moaning.

Back